Sarah's here!!!!!!!

Sarah is actually Xiao Wen Xia.  (Wen Xia means rainbow and Sarah is a Bible name meaning Princess) Sarah's sister Rhea in Calif. gave her the name. It's  funny, I sometimes say Sarah and sometimes Wen Xia. Rhea also gave my new stepson the name Samuel. Both good names.

BYE

Jeff,

Thanks for the explanation. Sarah is one of my favorite names. My fiancee's name, "Hai Yan" means swallow after the bird. I like the name "Hai Yan" but she thinks it might be a good idea for her to adopt a western name. I guess we'll have to think about it.

Have a wonderful wedding!

Dude, Congrats. I am happy for both of you. I'm sure you have a good reason to wait. If you start walking from VA to CA now, it will really take more like 2 months than two weeks. Maybe you can get squeaky to give you a ride. :D

I heard that CA guys can be very flirtatious. Better tell her sister to keep your fiancee locked in the house till you get here. She's not married yet. :D

kidding!!! :lol:

That's great news man!

If someone was flirted with Sarah, she'd either give hin the "Shanghai Taxi Driver treatment" or her sister would hire someone to "help correct Mr. Flirt's thinking."

:lol:

This next 2 weeks will be crummy, but..........

I gotta clean the house. And yes, I did replace the toilet seat.

http://deertrail26j.k12.co.us/Media/Images/Janitor.gif