Olympics 2008 Anyone?

It seems that you may have a thumbs Up from CFL! I know Qunying and I would love to go along.

Here's an idea! If we all go together as a group, we might be able to get a tour group rate for Air, Hotel, etc. Could make for a realy great meet.

Also for those how coupld not make it to BJ, maybe an organized get together State Side for the same dates! ........ :(

You can count us in.

It seems that you may have a thumbs Up from CFL!  I know Qunying and I would love to go along.

Here's an idea!  If we all go together as a group, we might be able to get a tour group rate for Air, Hotel, etc. Could make for a realy great meet.

Also for those how coupld not make it to BJ, maybe an organized get together State Side for the same dates! ........  :(

You can count us in.

Wei Ping and I are up for both. We would love to meet everybody here.

This has been the most exciting trip of my life and I'm sure the bride feels the same. :D

• 3 years later...

Hi Everyone,

Yes i am going and got my 4 tickets to the opening ceremony. I was very much appreciated when I recieved them from some of my business partners in China actually got them for me. Knowing someone certainly does help especially within the government status. Looking forward to this trip....I will wave hello to everyone from the bird nest stadium.

JimnCherry