• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez....

I don't mean to be stealing you guys thunder.. but checked my email and Bea is scheduled for Aug 4th....

I'd yell and jump up and down but after 4 days of antibiotics for a throat infection, finished them off yesterday morning it is back harder than before!

But yes seems the flood gates at GZ are open!!  :blink:

Mark and Bea

You deserve it steal away. Congrats also

GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEat!!!!!!! News. CONGRATS to both Couples/ Everytime someone moves forward it warms My Heart. :D :D :D :) :blink: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: It means we all have a better chance to get this over with SOOOOOOONER. And to finally be with our loved ones There's no better news! Except of Course Linmei is coming. I hope my heart can take it. Again Great News!!!!!

Geeeeeezzzzzzz......

Come home from work and find 3 or 4 interview announcements.  :greenblob:

Guess I need to put in a sell order on my Cheetos holdings. 'Specially since the smurf is included in the news.  :redblob:

Yes finally a real warm body next to me, Oh shit I need a new bed along with my toilet seat I only have a twin bed.

Hi Darrel,

Thanks for calling me today and telling me the good news! I have been in a good mood ever sense the news. I am very happy for you and when I get a chance to tell my wife (if your MM hasn't called her yet) I'm sure she will be happy too. This could put us at an interview date around the end of September. I'm a hopin !!!!

Marty, Congrats on "FINALLY" getting P3! It's about time. I know Wei Ping must be happy ! I am hopping all this great news will cheer up my wife!

Hi Darrel,

Thanks for calling me today and telling me the good news! I have been in a good mood ever sense the news.  I am very happy for you and when I get a chance to tell my wife (if your MM hasn't called her yet) I'm sure she will be happy too.  This could put us at an interview date around the end of September. I'm a hopin !!!!

Marty, Congrats on "FINALLY" getting P3!  It's about time. I know Wei Ping must be happy ! I am hopping all this great news will cheer up my wife!

No, it appears internet, power etc were down due to all the rain in CQ.

Hurray for you Mark!!!!!! So many of you getting august interviews.  Pretty soon we will be the old married guys website.  Good thing we are getting a bunch of newbies to harrass.

Thanks Carl... Bea and I are excited. the EMS packet came later sat morning and Bea's Sister Lee signed for it.

I met Bea at the hospital after she got out of work, a virus and cold so now taking chinese medicine. It gave me some relief but still beat down on sunday night.

Ohhhh did we get a huge suprise! the fee is 2881 RMB and it say bring in cash, not sure if we leave it out behind the potted palm 50 paces from the front door or what??

Darn!!! that is a high price, we thought most people were paying 800 RMB to the bank and that was it. Could be because she won't be filing AOS or EAD's later.

The other is they still..... are calling her Bi Nong rather than Binong. I told her to not make mention of this as way back in VCS we sent then her ceretified birth cert and I told them on many phone calls that was not her name and on one of them they said ok.. fixed.

But her invitation letter still has the Bi Nong name.

Beyond that we are sailing..:lol:

Mark and Bea

Geez....

I don't mean to be stealing you guys thunder.. but checked my email and Bea is scheduled for Aug 4th....

I'd yell and jump up and down but after 4 days of antibiotics for a throat infection, finished them off yesterday morning it is back harder than before!

But yes seems the flood gates at GZ are open!!  :lol:

Mark and Bea

Hope you feel better soon Mark. Congrats on the interview date.

And I hope your correct about the gates being opened. I still have hopes for an October interview.

Thanks Marty;

Hope I start feeling better soon too..! Seems I've been able to sample all that China has to offer in the way of germs since I've been here..:o

From what I'm seeing since yesterday morning a few more are coming thru... lets keep the roll going!

Mark and June your's should be coming soon too..

Mark and Bea