our real lives, not expected

Guest steve200

that's not true...

the woman posted on 001 Americna site was saying

the husband agreed to have kids with her before she married over, after she moved over, the husband says he doesn't have energy and $$ to support more kids, and even said, ' if you want to have a kid, then you take care of the baby alone... ' etc.

she doesn't look for a man younger and richer, at least from what she posted, she just said ' I want a simple life' a guy has no kids  and will he is willing to have babies with me...

I read the post too, but it sounds to me like she is just putting across this "innocent" kind of image for the members at 001. <_<

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest enight

ÎÒÌÖÑáÕâÑùµÄÅ®ÈË£¡ËýµÄÀϹ«¸Ðµ½¶Ôº¢×ÓµÄÔðÈÎÓ¦¸ÃÊÇʲôÑùµÄ¡£¡£¡£ÎÒºÜÅå·þËýµÄÀϹ«£¡

Åå·þËýµÄÀϹ«? Åå·þËûµÄʲô? Ò»ÇÐΪÁ˺¢×Ó?

She is reminding me that in divorce by law she at least will get the half of everything I have, including properties, bank savings, stocks, retirement plans …  Actually I have added her names into all of bank accounts and credit card accounts while she keep all her money in her own personal bank accounts.

I do not know what to do.

sorry to hear of your difficult situation, first if she wants out you must let her go,second seek legal advice,it really depends on what state you are in but in california a common law state yes its true the split is devided down the middle 50.50. but assets or debt aquired before the marriage belongs to that individual fully!!!! so check the laws in your state.

good luck,

ps. she doesnt know what shes talking about as far as taking half of what you own!!!! good luck

Guest enight
I read the post too, but it sounds to me like she is just putting across this "innocent" kind of image for the members at 001. <_<

I read your Sad story here too, but I don't see someone assume you putting across an 'innocent' kind of image for the members on candle for love... so

where do you get the idea that someone else post online would be definitely trying to fooling the others?

I read your Sad story here too, but I don't see someone assume you putting across an 'innocent' kind of image for the members on candle for love... so

where do you get the idea that someone else post online would definately trying to fooling the others?

I didn't say that is definitely what she is doing...I just get the feeling from her post. It is just a feeling and of course she could be sincere... we are all just guessing that maybe she is the same person as the woman our friend here is talking about.

Yes, I think it is admirable that this man is so dedicated to his children when there are so many other men who could care less. I think a woman who is jealous of her husband's children should marry a man who has no children so she can be his only one. It would be different if he treated his wife badly and didn't show her love, meanwhile giving all his love to just his children...but i don't feel that is the case. She is just jealous that he spends money on his ex-wife and children.

Guest enight

Yes, I think it is admirable that this man is so dedicated to his children when there are so many other men who could care less. I think a woman who is jealous of her husband's children should marry a man who has no children so she can be his only one. It would be different if he treated his wife badly and didn't show her love, meanwhile giving all his love to just his children...but i don't feel that is the case. She is just jealous that he spends money on his ex-wife and children.

all right, so now he gets what he want... devote all the love to the kids, and she will get what she want... a man who has no kids.

so the story will have a happy ending... great. <_<

all right, so now he gets what he want... devote all the love to the kids, and she will get what she want... a man who has no kids.

so the story will have a happy ending... great. <_<

Hardly a happy ending, if she's planning on taking half of his assets. For what? For him giving her a free ride to the land of the big PX? oops military slang :P America.

She KNEW he had children, she KNEW he was divorced. Sorry, but being jealous of the money he spends on his children is stupid and selfish. Even if this isn't "fraud" she rushed into a marriage while deluding herself into believing real life issues would magically vanish. Too many people on both sides of the pond fall in love with fairy tales, then let the chips fall where they may afterwards. Some get lucky, some get burned... bad.

Either way, now she's going to take him to the cleaners? If all she wants is "simple life" "man who loves her" fine... goody... good luck... where does taking half of this poor guy's assets factor in to that. Just a final "Screw You!" for her jealousy over his children?

No way. One can live the simple life in China too. Ship her off. Adios, bon voyage etc. etc.

Just my lil' ol' opinion :)

Guest enight

that's right, ship her off to the China! ... and if unfortunately she did get half of his essets and still be able to stay in the States, what are you going to do?

that's right, ship her off to the China! ... and if unfortunately she did get half of his essets and still be able to stay in the States, what are you going to do?

Well, then he'll just be another victem of someone else's foolishness. And yes, perhaps his own as well. Sad, but it happens every day. As that hasn't happened yet though, and I believe this person has no right whatsoever to any of his money, it is definately in his best interests to do just that. No free rides.

Guest enight

Well, then he'll just be another victem of someone else's foolishness. And yes, perhaps his own as well. Sad, but it happens every day. As that hasn't happened yet though, and I believe this person has no right whatsoever to any of his money, it is definately in his best interests to do just that. No free rides.

oh, I see.

Guest enight

skibum,

she might or might not be fraud the marriage, and she has been here long enough, if she wants to stay in the States, none would be able to send her back to China anymore as far as she gets SSN and driver licence.

skibum,

she might or might not be fraud the marriage, and she has been here long enough, if she wants to stay in the States, none would be able to send her back to China anymore as far as she gets SSN and driver licence.

If she wasn't commiting fraud, she wouldn't be asking the ladies on 001 how much money she could get out of him. If she really just wants to find a "jiandan yi dian de" husband, she could do that and live happily ever after without this man's hard earned cash. She can leach off her "younger," "less complicated," and "childless" husband all she wants.

skibum,

If she wasn't commiting fraud, she wouldn't be asking the ladies on 001 how much money she could get out of him. If she really just wants to find a "jiandan yi dian de" husband, she could do that and live happily ever after without this man's hard earned cash. She can leach off her "younger," "less complicated," and "childless" husband all she wants.

Exactly. And if the "conditional" status hasn't been removed from her residency yet, then while she may be able to contest it - she still could be expelled.