Hello

Guest WolfPack-01

Guest WolfPack-01

Hello all!!

My MM told me about this site and I thought I would join. I am just getting started and hope you guys can answer any questions that come up.

WP

Welcome to Candle. There are some new people like you and me, but there are also lot's of knowledgable people. Don't be afraid to ask. Some usually has an answer.

Welcome aboard

Mike

Hello Wolf,

Oh, and then there are those of us who just pretend to be "knowledgeable" :P We all find ourselves a different places on the path through life…. Each with unique experiences to share.

A year and a half ago when I was beginning this process, I was somewhat naive about the whole thing. Somehow I actually believed that we would get the visa in a couple of months. Over time, and since joining the Candle, I have observed a lot.

Each of us are different. We all have different opinions about many things. Yet, we also all share a common bond…. One thing is more important to all of us than anything else in the world.

Welcome, and I wish you a speedy reunion.

----- Clifford -----

Welcome to Candle. There are some new people like you and me, but there are also lot's of knowledgable people. Don't be afraid to ask. Some usually has an answer.

Welcome aboard

Mike

Between Mike and I we know everything there is to know. I know almost everything except how dumb I am and Mike knows that.

Welcome, I am new also. Godd luck to you in youre process. Which Visa are you applying for? My wife and I did the K1 Visa, went pretty good, not to many problems. If you have any questions, ask :unsure: it looks like there are quit a lot of people on here that really have there information together.

Welcome, I am new also.  Godd luck to you in youre process.  Which Visa are you applying for?  My wife and I did the K1 Visa, went pretty good, not to many problems.  If you have any questions, ask :unsure:  it looks like there are quit a lot of people on here that really have there information together.

So many new guys--so few leaflets to hand out. Welcome to the Candle, you will find a great group of people here (most of 'em). Just ask away and we'll be glad to help.

Trigg

Guest WolfPack-01

Thanks for the welcome.

I am here just waiting and it is so hard. Not knowing if our paperwork is going to be right. But this seems like a great supprt group. So I will stay strong.

Thanks everyone.

Welcome Wolfpack,

Your timeline is almost 1year behind mine. You'll probably be getting your Visa approved in about 7 to 10 months.

You will soon learn that what you originally thought was a fair description of incompetence, was in fact just a myth. Incompetence at this level has to be the all time highest!

I hope you are a patient person!

Patrick :)