Could something possibly be happening????

Well Cliff, At this point in time, I'd have to say you reached a milestone by just getting a reply from them. I have watched your case since you came to CFL. I am truly happy to see that you maybe now are making some progress.

I will be keeping my fingers crossed and maybe now, you'll start moving along like the rest of us.

Congratulations, Patrick & Li

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Cliff, At this point in time, I'd have to say you reached a milestone by just getting a reply from them. I have watched your case since you came to CFL. I am truly happy to see that you maybe now are making some progress.

I will be keeping my fingers crossed and maybe now, you'll start moving along like the rest of us.

Congratulations, Patrick & Li

Patrick.....

Now that I think about it.... This is the first positive news about possible forward progress on my case since I joined the Candle last fall.....

If it wasn't so painful, one would have to laugh about the messes our government makes.

------ Clifford ------

This is good news Clifford. I have read your posts and I just pray and hope that no one else has to fall into the black hole that you did. I know you are more than ready for the process to proceed. I know you will never find out where or why your case was "lost". The government never reveals their ineptitude.

Good Luck!

David

Well,

I called the DOS today. As usual, they didn't have much info. However, they did confirm that a "Cable" had in fact been sent to Moscow, but so far no action has been taken on it.

I've fired off an e-mail to Moscow.... I wonder if my case will still be under Additional Administrative Processing????

I will try the "normal" chanels first, then start making more phone calls late this week, or next week if I don't hear anything positive.

Anyway, I will let you know of any additional progress.

----- Clifford -----

Irina is supposed to have school until late July, with final exams and practicums coming up soon.

I may try to get her interview scheduled for the last week of July, and go and visit her for a week or so before the interview. Hopefully she will be able to come home with me.

We'll see if they give any choice for interview dates.

---- Clifford ----

Clifford,

The cable to Moscow sounds very promising.

I really hope and pray that you're able to get your case back on track. It's really been ridiculous, how long you and Irina have had to wait in a black hole. We're all keeping our fingers and toes crossed for you.

P.J.

Clifford, if nothing else, you are persistent.  You set an example that the rest of us can only hope we never have to live up to.

Aw, Heck,

I thought I would start a contest to see who could have the longest wait from BCIS approval to P3.... I am at 10 months and counting now.... :P

Mark, why don't you shoot for a year :P

Of course, we have a couple CR-1 applicants on the Candle who have waited for 2 years for their visas :P

----- Clifford ------