Fiancee just got her visa!

Just got a call from my fiancee... she got her visa! She met up with Frank and Jingwen this morning and got in line around 7 am. She got number 8, but they started calling the numbers starting at 6, so she was among the first group in.

All the interviewer asked was how we met, looked at one picture, and that was it! Didn't look at any of the tax returns and W-2s and letters and phone record statements and all the other stuff I made her bring. (Now she thinks I'm paranoid... B)). She said she was the first one out of the consulate this morning. Her appointment time was 8:30 and she called me at 8:50 to tell me she passed.

Wow! Never imagined that it would be so simple!

Jerry

P.S. No news about Frank and Jingwen yet. Hope we hear something soon!

congats Jerry,

Francine is with Zhenglin right now, I just spoke to her on the phone.

I believe Frank & Jingwen also got her visa too....

They will all meet up soon......

Francine will have her interview tommorow.........

Keeping my fingers crossed...

Thanks for the update. :) I'm having the hardest time getting calls into Guangzhou using my OneSuite account. Both the hotel landline number and Zhenglin's cell number is constantly giving me the 'busy' signal even when I know it isn't. I feel like NASA trying to contact the Mars rover; gotta wait for the rover to call home.

Keep me updated on any sightings of my fiancee, please. :P I know she wanted to go shopping; wondering what she is ending up with...

Jerry

Great news Jerry!!!! Also thanks for the update and info. Since there are a few of us right behind you it is somewhat of a relief to hear it being so easy. This process gets more and more stressful towards the end. We need some reassurance lol. Good luck and smooth AOS