Hong Kong to USA

Who offers the best fare at the last minute from HKG to USA? Say to SFO or LAX. If there is such, lol.......I might have a 3-5 day advance notice only.

You'll have to shop to compare but with such short time to buy before you fly, I suspect you will most likely have to pay top dollar for a ticket.

I would try the airlines direct, Cathay Pacific hub is in HK try them first but I would also try Air China (the worst airline I've flown to China, but usually among the lowest fares) and also try China Airlines.

Good luck.

Edited by HongKong2LA (see edit history)

Who offers the best fare at the last minute from HKG to USA? Say to SFO or LAX. If there is such, lol.......I might have a 3-5 day advance notice only.

You'll have to shop to compare but with such short time to buy before you fly, I suspect you will most likely have to pay top dollar for a ticket.

I would try the airlines direct, Cathay Pacific hub is in HK try them first but I would also try Air China (the worst airline I've flown to China, but usually among the lowest fares) and also try China Airlines.

Good luck.

Found a HKG-Portland-SLC $1100 on Delta, best I could find.