CCP Blue at August interview

Hobber

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news!!!!!! We received final approval letter today. Is was actually approved on Nov 17th......A little less than 90 days since interview and blue slip.......my love will be with me for Christmas :) Thanks all for the help and support.

Always great news to see success.

Have a happy holidays and life.

tsap seui

Oh GREAT!!! That is awesome. So happy for you guys. Give me hope too! Thank you for being willing to share your journey and give hope to me and my fiancee! So she was CCP and then overcame it huh? Wonderful!

Congratulations!!!

Great news!!!!!! We received final approval letter today. Is was actually approved on Nov 17th......A little less than 90 days since interview and blue slip.......my love will be with me for Christmas :) Thanks all for the help and support.

That is great news! Make sure she sends her passport in as soon as possible as it took three weeks for us to get my wife's passport back.

That's fantastic news! May you have a great holiday season and a blessed life together. :)

Congratulations! I hope that means they will process our CCP delay soon, too. My fiancee had her interview in May and got blue slip'd because of CCP. Then they asked for and received her resume in July. It's December and we're still waiting. I wish they would please hurry!

Congratulations! I hope that means they will process our CCP delay soon, too. My fiancee had her interview in May and got blue slip'd because of CCP. Then they asked for and received her resume in July. It's December and we're still waiting. I wish they would please hurry!

Thanks :) Did you also send a CCP letter of explanation with her resume?

Congrats, I'm happy for you.

My story is not so lucky, today marks 4 months since they confirmed the reciept of her CCP response, and we are still under "administrative processing".

Apparently CCP processing is not first in first out. :(

My story is not so lucky, today marks 4 months since they confirmed the reciept of her CCP response, and we are still under "administrative processing".

Thanks, I'm sure yours is coming soon.

Have you requested assistance from your Senator? I'm not sure if it helped or not but I had my Senator make an inquiry for me. Two weeks later we received approval.

Have you requested assistance from your Senator? I'm not sure if it helped or not but I had my Senator make an inquiry for me. Two weeks later we received approval.

No, I have not contacted my Senator or Congressman. If I did, what would I say, and where should they direct their inquiry?

Thanks,

Steve

No, I have not contacted my Senator or Congressman. If I did, what would I say, and where should they direct their inquiry?

Thanks,

Steve

Look up your Senator, they do have a liaison that can at least shake some trees.

Look on their website: http://www.senate.gov/

For example, Charles Schumer of NY: http://schumer.senat...services.htm#q9

Thanks,

Steve

Look up your Senator, they do have a liaison that can at least shake some trees.

Look on their website: http://www.senate.gov/

For example, Charles Schumer of NY: http://schumer.senat...services.htm#q9

I submitted a request to my Senator, hopefully the majic approval is coming soon. We were expecting this to be completed a month ago, and now we are under some time pressure. Her landlord is demanding that she sign a new lease, which will be 5000 RMB if we break it, and her boss wants a commitment on her teaching assignments for next semester.