We Passed

Well they were back by 9:30 with the look of self-confidence she left with... I don't have time to tell the entire story but at 6:30 she was still laying in bed when some ladies are probably already standing in line. She left the apartment at 7:25; she knows she can get downstairs and around the corner prior to 7:30... she figures someone is going to be last in line so she doesn't care if it is her. She did the same thing at document turn-in. She moves in her time.

She was forewarned not to get the Arabian female VO; the game play by the ladies is to go to the bathroom if your number is called to go to her window; then they are forced to slot you somewhere else in your absence.

When Lulu's number was called (3rd called forward, so one of the first--so last in line paid off in her pragmatic thinking), the girls straightened up and whispered for her to 'exist stage left' to the bathroom... lulu got up and strode to the VO window without saying a word. So one can imagine the silent shock unfolding in the girls.

In fact, what they didn't know is that this was exactly what she wanted. The night before Lulu said that a 5 minute interview is not enough time to present your case; she said she wanted a serious VO who wanted to ask questions and understand our story... she got exactly this. About 20 minutes, 20 questions to her and 5 to her daughter. In characteristic aplomb, she weaved a few stories to the girl and had her smiling most of the time.

I followed my instinct on building our case and what advice to tell her on what to do; but most of all her naturally confident, studious and very organized way probably won the day. Much more later¡­

http://i28.tinypic.com/2mruqv6.jpg

Co
ng
ra
tu
la
ti
on
s
!!

http://i1.tinypic.com/3ygwmdz.gif

Good job, and many kudos for all the excellent work you put into it.

(3rd called forward, so one of the first--so last in line paid off in her pragmatic thinking),

By the way, I agree with her thinking here. There is absolutely no reason to come early. Coming a LITTLE bit late can actually minimize your wait time and work to your advantage in that respect, as it did for her.

Some like to come early, though. There's nothing wrong with that at all.

Hey Congratulations!! One question. Was she CCP? My fiancee is and I am concerned about that part

Well they were back by 9:30 with the look of self-confidence she left with... I don't have time to tell the entire story but at 6:30 she was still laying in bed when some ladies are probably already standing in line. She left the apartment at 7:25; she knows she can get downstairs and around the corner prior to 7:30... she figures someone is going to be last in line so she doesn't care if it is her. She did the same thing at document turn-in. She moves in her time.

She was forewarned not to get the Arabian female VO; the game play by the ladies is to go to the bathroom if your number is called to go to her window; then they are forced to slot you somewhere else in your absence.

When Lulu's number was called (3rd called forward, so one of the first--so last in line paid off in her pragmatic thinking), the girls straightened up and whispered for her to 'exist stage left' to the bathroom... lulu got up and strode to the VO window without saying a word. So one can imagine the silent shock unfolding in the girls.

In fact, what they didn't know is that this was exactly what she wanted. The night before Lulu said that a 5 minute interview is not enough time to present your case; she said she wanted a serious VO who wanted to ask questions and understand our story... she got exactly this. About 20 minutes, 20 questions to her and 5 to her daughter. In characteristic aplomb, she weaved a few stories to the girl and had her smiling most of the time.

I followed my instinct on building our case and what advice to tell her on what to do; but most of all her naturally confident, studious and very organized way probably won the day. Much more later¡­

I am very happy for you! Congratulations. :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob: :redblob: :greenblob: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: