Lil' rabbit furr soon to be flyin'

Yessir, this tiger is soon to be rompin' with that crazy lil' rabbit over yonder in Chinertucky. The moon and Venus and Myanus....I mean... Uranus are all aligned in the right celestial order and in two more days a 777 is takin' off from Dulles International with a certain redneck with a mission on board.

I have negotiated a 6 week appearance at the Won Hung Low Cabaret and House of Ill-Repuke in lovely downtown Fushun, Chinertucky. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I, tsap seui, will be live and on stage singin' yer favorite American kari-jokie tunes from years past, as only a man who can't carry a note in a 55 gallon drum can.

My prancin' and dancin' as I sing yer favorites more than makes up for any "defecatiences" that my sangin' may bring to mind, as well, I have been known to fart the entire Star Spaniel Banner if the show starts to lag, or you tire of me dressed in drag.

I will also, with absolutely no fluencey whatsoever in Chinese language, be singin' a few tear jerkin'off, Hank William-san type duets completely in Mandarin' with my dear co-conspiritor wife known by her stage name of Lil' Pussy Galore. If our singin' these old Chinese broken heart tunes doesn't have you on the floor cryin', or laughin' yore eyes out, then you kin just kiss our grits, and don't be expectin' yore money, neither.

Oh yeah, this ain't jes sum business trip or lovey dovey hootchie kootchie smootchie trip....we do have an interview some time...and accordin' to what the visa gods say, I will return in August with my family, or September by myowndamnself lonesomedove style again, if denied.

We don't have an interview date yet but GUZ has answered both of my e-mails in 2 or 3 hours from the time I sent them, asking for a July interview date....rescheduled from our June 21st original date.

Okay, as usual everything thing is up in the air....including me, literally, in two dayz.

Yawl, have a nice summer and cross yore fingers for a couple that by the time of the interview have been at this game just shy of 5 years.

tsap seui

I am giddy with joy at seein' that lil' rabbit agin

Tsap,

The 1st part of the whole journey is almost over, and the 2nd part is about to begin with a new future, I think the whole group what's to see anything, video or picture wise of your and Lil' rabbit's happiness. Have a safe journey and enjoy the moment.

Best Wishes,

Chris & Lijun

Well, ol' Tsap, shar-er of the same sign---so whin them cuties com up to us on the street en' say: "hey boy wats ur sign? youn' say back: "SAME AS HIS!!" now, that thar's a REAL ice breaker!

Sorry I kant---but--- wishin' I cud be thar with my trusty ol' Beta-max documentin' it all! cours-in, some thangs you don't want documentin'

So its gunna' be up to you ~ ! (lookin' forward to you and urin' posts!)

What no funky chicken dance? I think you is so cited that you plum fergot to mention it.

Cuzinn Tsap Bawb I know this is an exciting time for you and I can certainly understand how you feel about GUZ. May the force be with you and the best of luck my brother!!

Cuzin' Tsapperooni, you have yerself uh good trip goin' ovair and wunst ye git ovair, have yerself uh good ride, ifin' yuh kno whut I meen.

As fer atair stage show, I wuz uh wunderin' ifin' ye did any uh emair songs in thuh raw - I don't meen nekkid - I meen without instruments - I meen whut theys sumtimes cawls "akerpeller." As fer atair gasseous rendition uhv thuh Star Speckled Bandaneer, be kerful cawse you ain't as young as ye oncet wuz and I'd hate like heyyull fer sumpin kinda odiferous tuh drop on thuh stage - I thaink thuh lyrics is sumpin like "plop plop, fizz fizz, oh what a relief it is..." In any case, I'm shore the audience is gonna love you....

Seriously, I have you guys in my thoughts and prayers for a successful time with the powers that be and that at last, at long long last, you can bring your family home with you. And also, enjoy your time together, especially your first night. I recall once during our relationship Li and I had to be apart for about eight months when I moved down to Guangdong and she had to finish teaching her school year before joining me. Luckily, I had airbags installed in the bedroom before her arrival. Believe me, I needed them.

Guys, thank you. I usually try and respond to each person but am out of time and scatter brained as I finalize my packing.

I appreciate you one and all. Candle has been like family to me for years now, I never dreamed my simple attempt to get the lil' rabbit to America would take this long or become so involved...much less that I would make some great friends. Even Mr. Natural, who had his own visa woes a while back has stepped out of the pages of R. Crumb brillance and gave his blessings. Thanks Steve.

Chawls, Carl, Mick, the visa process maestro Dan, cuzin' Andrew, cuzin' Bull massif, Chris, TK, Kim, foobaz, and Ryan....thanks to you all.

I would have thought I'd have come up with something funny and catchy but I find myself pretty much overwhelmed as I get ready to leave tomorrow to go see my 24 year old daughter in Virginia, spend the night in Herndon, VA with my sisters family and walk onto the 777 in Dulles Airport Thursday noon for the direct 14 hour flight to Beijing. I can't wait to see lil' rabbit's smiles and waving hands the Shenyang Airport. She even has our "car man" driving his taxi from Fushun to pick me up. We have used this feller for years now and I get a kick out of him, he takes us on day trips and what not.

Thanks again guys for your well wishes. I so want to bring my family to America.

Take care, I'll post some from Chinertucky when I come up for air, gonna be there for 2 or months this trip. Damn, I miss my family.

tsap seui

I'm just gonna miss you, tsap. I'll be at Dulles coming through later Thurs afternoon and wanted to bring you into the Lufthansa club for some libations but the timing is off. Good luck on the flight and your trip, it will certainly be a wonderful reunion!!