Such a long time of waiting

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonderful news! You've been around here much longer than me and my wife has been her almost 3 years now. GAWD! I would have lost my patience and gone completely postal faced with what you endured.

The very best to you and the 'lil rabbit.

Congratulations!! How great the news is!! After reading your so many posts, I get to know how long you two have to wait and how many tough time you two have to go through. So happy for you two!! Sincerely wish the rest of the journey will be successful and smooth! I believe you two will!! Then on this Thanksgiving Day and Christmas you will have a family around with you in US!! I am drawing a lovely picture of your family in my mind!!

What a beautiful picture you paint of my family....together.

You are a valuable asset to Candle for Love, thank you for reading my posts. I respect your intelligence.

tsap seui

Guys, I can't thank all of you enough for your support over these years. Candle has been a lifesaver for me. Each one of you has helped me in some way to keep my sanity and to have patience as I read your words, both to me and lil' rabbit, and about your own lives.

You know I love humor and it has been tremendous to see your individual senses of humor come out. Life has to be taken lightly or you kill yourself with stress. Thanks so much for your humor which has helped arry me through the tough times.

I have made many friends here and it means so much to me to have this Candle family, I don't know what I would have done without all of you.

Lil' rabbit and I are so happy right now, the wait was starting to get stale and old but the good news came at the time it was supposed to.

Lil' rabbit and I are so looking forward to being together again and working together on her interview....just to awake next to each other and to be able to hold each other is a gift.

Hopefully the work stoppage, if it comes about won't delay us much but we are so lucky to have gotten our P-2 approval just before a stoppage.

I am like a lil' kid at Christmas, sometimes needing to slap myself to see if this is just a dream or the real thing.

I'm gonna take that terlet lil' rabbit used and which gave us the P-2 and have it bronzed.

All the letters and phone calls I made and here it was a lucky terlet that gave us the P-2.....go figure, huh? So fitting for lil' rabbit and me, seeing as how we pretty much started with her swinging over me in a terlet seat so long ago in that Beijing hotel room.

Thanks to all of you, this is indeed a large family and I am honored to be a part of it.

tsap seui

Big stoopid grin on my face that couldn't be slapped off

Congratulations Tsap. I am happy to hear your time has come for you and Lil Rabbit.Your story and patience will be an inspiration for many for a long time to come. Now your in the final stretch my friend.Soon all will together.

Paul

Paul, thank you again for your touching words to me. You, Mick, Chawls, Larry and all the others, old timers and new, have been such a help to me during all of this.

What a morning, to awake and know that now it's up to ME to finish this off, not having to wait for a large entity who slowly slogs on. Now it's up to me to get in the NVC paperwork and get lil' rabbit and bubba Jr. to their interviews. It will be with joy that I attach all of this info and send it by e-mail to the NVC, a pure joy.

In life one can only hope that they lead their life in a way that they help another, your words mean a lot to me and I hope that I live up to them.

In the end, it has been many factors that helped me keep my sanity for if I had to say one word to sum it up it would have to be the word "trust" or "faith" pretty much both the same. Faith and trust that good will prevail and faith that I am following the plan set for me.

Thanks to you Paul and to the many others.

tsap seui

Crazy redneck with a cat eatin' poop grin

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

I still got you beat on total times waitin on the USCIS which was 17 months cumulative.

Now do I get my belt back?

The belt is yours to have buddy. I wouldn't wish this dang belt on anybody. Maybe we should jes burn it and hope that we are the last of the ones who have waited so long.

tsap seui

Thats great Tsapper!

I guess there will be some fur flying soon.

Yessiree, the rabbit furr will be flyin' as Don often says. I'll soon be lookin' into those black,smokin'hot, bedroom eyes of lil' rabbit and thinkin' about what a lucky hick I have been to have met her.

tsap seui

Ah yes . . . . . . . . . . . . on to NVC. . . kinda brings me back . . .

I recall it as an anxious time: wait then call, wait then call, repeat

Sooooo. .. . . limit calls to one per shift (AM and PM) or (day ¨C mid ¨C night)

USCIS was easy just tune in the computer and presto answer

how to track the NVC with their electronic filling is now looming.

oh yeah. . . awesome f@#$$%& news!

CONGRATULATIONS !!! So happy to hear you finally can now spint to the finish line!!!! Best of Luck for a speedy "Happy Ending" (Beginning )

I remember when I got the good news after calling one day and later in the day the status had just changed. The happy factor was just indescribable. Almost couldn't believe it and I couldn't wait for my laopo to wake up and hear the great news. Exciting terlet trip for the Ll Rabbit!. Holy Sh*t :D

Mike and Liping

Cuzin' tsap, I sussspekt what wif awl the xsitement and thuh fact that yore Lil Rabbitt shore ort tuh be richeer afore too much longer, you won't be uh needin' em air inflatable critters I sent ye. If'n youse gits uh chanch, culd ye jes hose em awf a bit and mail em back. I kind bin missin' at air ostridge and jus last nite I had uh dream (uh wet'n) about at air rubber mule. I know its got sum miles on it, but I have some fond memries if'n ye git muh drift. If you done grown attached to any of em, you kin keep em. Jes be shore tuh hide em what yore lady cain't find em when she gits cheer. Of course, that don't apply tuh that mule....

Tsap,

You know if it wasn't for your humor, a lot of us would have already cracked-up and given up, you on the other hand have stood the test of time and patients. I was thinking the other day, that you might end making another trip to (Nam) find your old Huey and mount some R......'s and take care of business, save that for another day!

Congrat's, long time in coming and were very happy for your family, it couldn't come at a better time after all that you have been through in the last couple of months.

BR/

Chris & Lijun