May interview group.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes on an Interview does seem very unusual. The long replys instead of the short answers may of what took so much time, plus she did the Interview in English. When she speaks English, she talks slow, and well enough that the Interviewer can see she knows her stuff. I feel if we had not practiced possible questions, over, and over, and over, the

past few weeks we may have failed again.

40 minutes on an Interview does seem very unusual. The long replys instead of the short answers may of what took so much time, plus she did the Interview in English. When she speaks English, she talks slow, and well enough that the Interviewer can see she knows her stuff. I feel if we had not practiced possible questions, over, and over, and over, the

past few weeks we may have failed again.

You both did your job and it worked out great!!

I'm thrilled you guys have overcome the tough times and now have the visa.

My wife and I started back in Fubruary working on the questions, twice a day. She has gotten pretty good with it and knows more about my family than I remembered back when she first asked me the questions she had picked out to study.

Again, great to see a happy conclusion after a long trial.

Best of luck to Ed and Mandy on the 10th. We'll all be pulling for you guys too.

tsap seui

Well I got all my documents together and organized for my wife's interview Friday. But feeling really nervous. I guess I keep having this nagging feeling that somewhere out there is a Blue Slip of paper with my name on it (well not my name, but figuratively speaking).

I think I have solid evidence for relationship. Things I included are:

* two copies of notarized translations of last two apartment contacts showing joint residence for the last two years

* Three copies of Sworn affidavits from my mother, father and sister testify to our marriage and relationship

* Photographs of me and my wife together with family and friend over the last three years (about 89 pictures)

*One copy of my Evolution of Relationship letter detailing our ongoing relationship together

* One copy Copies of Airline tickets when we both traveled to my home in the US

* Copies Greeting Cards and accompanying envelopes from my family congratulating us on our marriage.

* Copies of my bank accounts over the last three years showing my banking activity in China

* Copy of a newspaper from my home town announcing our marriage.

i also have to worry about domicile since I DCF and have been living in china for the past three years. For domicile I included:

*Proof that I paid taxes on my car last year.

*Bank transcripts showing that I've been using my Bank of American account for the last three years.

*My acceptance letter from Suzhou University, showing that I came to China to study as a student

*My Chinese language studies certificate issued by Suzhou University.

*Medical report from 2009 showing that I was registered as a student.

*Expired student visa

*Voter registration card

*Valid Drivers license

*Mail sent to me from my American addresses form the last few years.

*Also, the address that I will live is also the address of my co-sponsor

I also have my financial information and my co-sponsor's information (my parents are my co-sponsors:

*My I-864 and tax returns from last three years (unfortunately I don't make enough to qualify so I have to use a co-sponsor)

*My Dads I-864, tax returns, W2 and copies of paycheck from the last six months.

*My Mom's I-864A with her tax returns and W2.

Keep feeling like I'm not doing something right. I guess I'm just nervous, but feel like i don't have everything I need even though I can't think of anything else that I already have. I guess I'm just venting.

Just talked to my wife. At the Interview she was questioned about 40 minutes. She and I have been doing question and reply everyday for weeks now. Good thing we did. She did the Interview in English. They ask about visits, co sponsor, her daughter, my daughter, photos, my work, and more. The only question we had not studied recently was about her prior job had applied for a work Visa for her to work in Calif, but she did not go to work in Calif. or get the visa at that time, job was canceled. She says, guz was happy with all the replys and photos.

CONGRAT !!! at long last. you got denied in 2009 . perhaps , prior immigration history made them compelled to have a nice long 40 min chat.

I called DOS today. The lady said, "our case is in for normal processing".

There is nothing normal about Guz. The only thing I find normal in any of this

process is, "alot of bullcrap".....

Hang tough buddy. I know you're no stranger to waiting. Others have been through this recently and all was well. I suspect you will be the same.

I called DOS today. The lady said, "our case is in for normal processing".

There is nothing normal about Guz. The only thing I find normal in any of this

process is, "alot of bullcrap".....

Hang tough buddy. I know you're no stranger to waiting. Others have been through this recently and all was well. I suspect you will be the same.

The first thing anyone should know, when starting this process, it to have alot of patience. I have been checking flight prices. We are good on prices up until June 9, and then prices start going up....................Hanging in there.......