Second time is PINK

Thanks to Chilton we got in touch with her this morning. THANK YOU CHILTON! She already helped us out just from talking with her for 10 minutes. Umm if she can help my wife with the questions and the correct answers umm is there a problem with last minute coaching session? I think she is meeting with her today after her medical in Guangzhou. How many teams won in the last minutes of a game due to excellent coaching? How many lost cause they didn't have a coach? Anyway I would rather her have a coach than non at all? She's never had an interview for a visa before she does not have any idea what to expect? My main concern is bringing the proper documents and having them well organized in case they ask for more evidence.

Thank you Chilton for giving me her screen name we got in touch with her this morning. Much appreciated. Thank you again. My wife talked with her for over an hour. I talked with her for 10 minutes got somethings going today. She is going to meet with her possibly today in Guangzhou after her medical. I don't think you can prepare enough for this.

Pardon me Dave maybe I didn't know what her job function is. I am new here. Someone mentioned she worked with Marc Ellis? I don't know, but I wanted to hire someone to review all our papers before the interview to make sure all the papers are in order. That I have the right papers, the right emails and stuff like that. Can't hurt to get a second opinion. My attorney did not front load our application as there was not a whole load of stuff to front load it with. Now after 17 months I think we have some evidence.

ED

Yes, you are exactly right. David's comment seems WAY out of left field - he may have misinterpreted something. Another non-attorney in a similar line of work (and a similar reputation) is Roger Lin of Nanning and Shanghai - Visas China Immigration Service.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eunice is great, and even if it is 11th hour coaching it is well worth it to have her help you out. Yes she does work with Marc Ellis but she also works alone. If a case needs legal assistance then hire Marc and he will take care of the legal end, Eunice is his contact on the ground in Guangzhou.

Eunice solo is more for Interview prep and coaching and can help direct traffic so to speak with medical, what to expect at consulate etc.

Together they make a great team.

Eunice is great, and even if it is 11th hour coaching it is well worth it to have her help you out. Yes she does work with Marc Ellis but she also works alone. If a case needs legal assistance then hire Marc and he will take care of the legal end, Eunice is his contact on the ground in Guangzhou.

Eunice solo is more for Interview prep and coaching and can help direct traffic so to speak with medical, what to expect at consulate etc.

Together they make a great team.

A double thank you too . I was very wrong in my thinking I did not know I needed the 2010 tax return. I filed for an extension planning on my wife being here and then we would file married jointly. Lucky I found out I need the 2010 return or no visa, ugh. I am filing those tomorrow. I was aware that I needed the original I-864 my attorney tells me no you don't. So I printed out the I864 and took that copy and re-signed it myself in front of a notary. I asked him point blank for the original. I will be calling him 1st thing tomorrow. It seems the I864 original must be sent in. Great attorney he cost me 3+ months already.