Hello

HongKong2LA

I am Aiai. i in the usa one month, i very happy. my husband is very good.

Nice to hear you are so happy. Aiai. I agree, you have a very good husband. Good luck to you both for a happy and successful; future.

tsap seui

• 1 month later...

http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z473/Jeff_Burchett/avatar.jpg

http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z473/Jeff_Burchett/MISCAiaicamera013.jpg

Just a quick update and a couple of pics. I've been meaning to do this for a while but haven't had a lot of down time lately. First of all, thanks to everyone for the nice comments and for welcoming Aiai to the USA. She enjoyed seeing all of the replies.

Well, she's been here almost 3 months and the time is flying by, we're having a blast. No major trouble, just a couple minor misunderstandings mostly attributed to language. She is taking English class every day (Mon. - Fri.) and Sandy is settling nicely into school. Their English is improving steadily and Sandy is actually learning remarkably fast in my opinion. Both of them have found a couple of Chinese friends and I think that helps a lot with the adjustment. They are enjoying the USA, all the new experiences and especially the warm weather here in So. Cal. lately (her friends say it has been unusually cold in Hong Kong this year) but of course Hong Kong and China are still better.

The pics are from the Thanksgiving weekend when we visited the relatives and then spent a couple days at Yosemite. It was Sandy's first experience with snow and she really had fun, but boy was it cold up there. If the pics are too big, please resize them. I wasn't sure how to do it and in fact was lucky I got them posted at all.

Are you SURE that's the same girl as in your avatar ??

j.k., nice pics!

You know this kind of thing happens all the time.

They switch babies at the hospital, maybe they switch women at the airport.

Seriously, nice pics, nice story, keep us posted

I will add my welcome to the US Aiai.....