A Pink Day in GUZ

What a great day in GUZ, my fiancee was granted pink after our two year courtship. Hopeful that we will be together for the Holidays. Thank you to all for your help and support these last 7 months. When I return to the states and get a handle on my work I will write up her experience. BTW, GUZ was a very good experience for both of us.

Thank you.

What a great day in GUZ, my fiancee was granted pink after our two year courtship. Hopeful that we will be together for the Holidays. Thank you to all for your help and support these last 7 months. When I return to the states and get a handle on my work I will write up her experience. BTW, GUZ was a very good experience for both of us.

Thank you.

Great news!!! I'm really happy for you both.

tsap seui

Can you post when the visa is sent out or picked up? We are past 6 business days after pink and no mail out yet. Want to see if there is a systematic problem or an individual problem.

Lee, I will keep things up to date. Unfortunately after they gave my gal a pink, they called her back to the window as they forgot to take her pass port. This scared her a little and she forgot to write down the EMS tracking number. We are very hopeful that it is not a systemic problem as I am trying to bring he here before the holidays, similar to you.

John

Can you post when the visa is sent out or picked up? We are past 6 business days after pink and no mail out yet. Want to see if there is a systematic problem or an individual problem.

Lee, I will keep things up to date. Unfortunately after they gave my gal a pink, they called her back to the window as they forgot to take her pass port. This scared her a little and she forgot to write down the EMS tracking number. We are very hopeful that it is not a systemic problem as I am trying to bring he here before the holidays, similar to you.

John

Is she doing mail back (Shanghai??) or pick up?

Congrats! My lady passed on Sep 27th and she didnt get her passport back till Oct 13th, she elected to pick it up at the post office near the consulate. Her application was stuck in administrative processing. I say give it 2 weeks before you start to panic. Also, if you call the washington DOS number, you can ask them the status on the case and they can tell you its in processing.