She' Home Now

My beautiful wife is home now and sleeping like a baby. She accomplished most all of her missions and also remembered what it was like to NOT like living in China. :) She is very happy to be home now!!

She did run into a bit of trouble at the Detroit POE. When she was asked why was she in China for 3 months, she did not answer stating that her English was poor. Then they asked her who paid for her ticket. She said "my husband." They asked her my name and she told them. At that time they took all 10 of her finger prints and told her to follow them to their office. Once there they asked her twice if she had any money as they were looking at her info on their computer screen. She answered "what money" as she did not know how to answer. Finally, they let her go.

I believe what started all of this was her saying that I bought her tickets. The tickets were actually a gift from my boss and it was his name on the itinerary as it was his frequent flier miles that purchased it.

Moral of the story is, when you approach the Customs Agent, be informed that he/she knows all about your flight plans and who bought your tickets. Big brother is watching and knows everything. :ph34r:

My beautiful wife is home now and sleeping like a baby. She accomplished most all of her missions and also remembered what it was like to NOT like living in China. :) She is very happy to be home now!!

She did run into a bit of trouble at the Detroit POE. When she was asked why was she in China for 3 months, she did not answer stating that her English was poor. Then they asked her who paid for her ticket. She said "my husband." They asked her my name and she told them. At that time they took all 10 of her finger prints and told her to follow them to their office. Once there they asked her twice if she had any money as they were looking at her info on their computer screen. She answered "what money" as she did not know how to answer. Finally, they let her go.

I believe what started all of this was her saying that I bought her tickets. The tickets were actually a gift from my boss and it was his name on the itinerary as it was his frequent flier miles that purchased it.

Moral of the story is, when you approach the Customs Agent, be informed that he/she knows all about your flight plans and who bought your tickets. Big brother is watching and knows everything. :ph34r:

I am happy for you Charles. They do seem to appreciate being home.

Far as POE. Never got into it but Ying had an "Interview" at LAX.

Shitza never ends, does it man.

And yes, as far as I know we will still manage to come down to meet y'all.

In about a month! Yes!

I am happy for you Charles. They do seem to appreciate being home.

Far as POE. Never got into it but Ying had an "Interview" at LAX.

Shitza never ends, does it man.

And yes, as far as I know we will still manage to come down to meet y'all.

In about a month! Yes!

You are absolutely about the shitza!! We are looking forward to it bro!!

Three MONTHS!! As the Don said to me, did you clean out the local market of Cheetos??!!

My Yu was away for Two, she wanted to go Three, but I put my foot down on that concept!

Three MONTHS!! As the Don said to me, did you clean out the local market of Cheetos??!!

My Yu was away for Two, she wanted to go Three, but I put my foot down on that concept!

Cheetos all gone... :D

We were worried that three would not be enough time but everything turned out okay. Here, Chinese pragmatics trump USA desires. :lol:

(In other words, she's the boss)

She done...I say, she done a great job son.

Glad to see you guys so happy.

So she missed you, the clean air, few people, and grits... :lol:

tsap seui

Glad the little woman is back now! Lao Po said she got a messge from her... not sure if they have talked yet.

Now she can whip you back into shape! You have been slacking I'm sure :lol:

You know me well don't you brother C? :lol: