And We Thought We Have Immigration Problems?

You can bet that some of the students here are headed to Shenzhen and Guangzhou to make Christmas toys for you guys - summer break starts today.

Can I order my special toy now? You know I'm back to eating cheetos again :blink:

You can bet that some of the students here are headed to Shenzhen and Guangzhou to make Christmas toys for you guys - summer break starts today.

Can I order my special toy now? You know I'm back to eating cheetos again :blink:

They'll package it specially just for you - look for a special Cracker Jack box labeled Cracker JackOff in Chinese characters. :D :o

This was an interesting article I was reading in this month's Forbes magazine.

http://www.forbes.com/forbes/2010/0719/opi...s-heads-up.html

Who would of thunk this?... :blink:

My wife says there is also a huge flesh business. Many illegal brides (and I am sure prostitutes fit in here also) are smuggled across the Vietnamese border into Guangxi. Where they are sold within China is any bodies guess, but the demand is very high. So of course there are those who will supply.

Can I order my special toy now? You know I'm back to eating cheetos again :)

They'll package it specially just for you - look for a special Cracker Jack box labeled Cracker JackOff in Chinese characters. :P ;)

Unfortunately, my luck I'll miss read the Chinese and get the wrong kind of crack toy... ;) :lol:

Edited by chef4u (see edit history)

Saw that in the other thread, Cheffie. Sorry to hear about it.

Maybe you could invent a cheetos dispenser; like Pez? ;) You'd make a million.

Thanks Don on both! OK...so far I have eight orders...just need another 999,992 to gross that million.. ;)

Saw that in the other thread, Cheffie. Sorry to hear about it.

Maybe you could invent a cheetos dispenser; like Pez? ;) You'd make a million.

Thanks Don on both! OK...so far I have eight orders...just need another 999,992 to gross that million.. ;)

Hey Buddy, put me down for 2!