May Interview Group

My Xue Shan has her interview on the Fifth of May. The time flew by much faster than we were expecting. Unfortunately she has to go to the interview by herself as I am stuck working here in the States. But, I have reviewed the interview questions with her and I think she is ready.

Finally May 10 is my lao po's interview date. Now trying to get the time off from work in Chengdu so I can go to Guz with her.

I sent our I-130 in on 06 April 2009 and we're still waiting for our interview appointment...our package from NVC has been in PRC Customs >2 1/2 months. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

May 4th also. See you at the coffee shop? Heh.

Hello SJ, I will be there, plan to arrive in Guangzhou on the 2nd of May and hopefully get a little rest and touring done before the interview. I wanted to attend the ACH, but the 3rd of May is Chinese holiday and the consulate will be closed, so I am hoping the interview officer is in a happy and PINK mood on Tuesday for the interview! Good Luck, Robert

We're hoping the interview will be end of May as we sent in the P3 about 3 weeks ago but am seeing the wheel of misfortune is dealing some people 3-4month custom delays still :o!

From what I read in the FAQ, the P3 can go out based on the electronic file sent, but they won't send P4 until the physical file shows up?? (K1 no EP)

Edited by Lee VD (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...