Website about Chinese girls, by a Chinese girl

I found an interesting website the members here might enjoy reading, called love love china. It was interesting to read the Chinese woman's perspective on dating, including how to impress her, what not to do and more.

I suppose a lot of what she writes could be covered in this site, but still, it's useful to know that Chinese women are out there blogging, to help foreigners who fall in love with them.

Interesting link Jocelyn, thanks. Hopefully it will help some western men navigate the mine field of cultural differences.

I can't help but think of the sage words of advice given me by my father. He used to say "son, by the time you're old enough to understand women you'll be too old to care". I've contemplated his words and come to the conclusion that we really don't want or need to understand women. If we did they wouldn't be nearly as mysterious.

I found an interesting website the members here might enjoy reading, called love love china. It was interesting to read the Chinese woman's perspective on dating, including how to impress her, what not to do and more.

I suppose a lot of what she writes could be covered in this site, but still, it's useful to know that Chinese women are out there blogging, to help foreigners who fall in love with them.

This is really great (and fun) reading. Thanks! :rolleyes:

Just had time to open and look at this link/website. Thanks for sharing. The information/opinions are great. Of course one's "mileage varies with usage, conditions, and maintenance" but some good "food for thought".

BTW .. I took the Quiz "Chinese or Not" and scored 60%. The average is 50%. Think god I can at least tell me wife out of the crowd in the supermarket.

Edited by shenzhen (see edit history)
Guest jin979

seems the site says all the same things that many chinese women, now mostly non posters here have said many times before they got run off this site, but as external blog its cool to members here.

seems the site says all the same things that many chinese women, now mostly non posters here have said many times before they got run off this site, but as external blog its cool to members here.

It is cool to me because all the chinese women posters were run off BEFORE I arrived ... :D :lol:

This is my second go at CFL.

I have not seen any member "Run Off" this site.

The one's that left either left because they wanted to

(for personal or political reasons) or are just taking a break

or, in maybe one or two cases,

asked to be "Run Off".

Edited by slw268 (see edit history)