Visa in hand after AP 2 times

d&z

To keep as short as i can. K-1 fiance visa california service center NOA1 May 31 , NOA2 Aug. 26, 34 days in AP at NVC, interview Dec. 24 blue slip (darn AP again), phone interviewed me first week of Feb. , visa in her hands March 10. It's been a long road and in one week i pick her up from the airport. Happy day , happy day. Thank you to all who have helped along the way.

To keep as short as i can. K-1 fiance visa california service center NOA1 May 31 , NOA2 Aug. 26, 34 days in AP at NVC, interview Dec. 24 blue slip (darn AP again), phone interviewed me first week of Feb. , visa in her hands March 10. It's been a long road and in one week i pick her up from the airport. Happy day , happy day. Thank you to all who have helped along the way.

Congratulations! Nightmare is over.

Edited by Sam and Fen (see edit history)

Congratulations, I'm glad this part is over for you guys.

Great news, I'm always happy to see folks success.

tsap seui