Breaking News Bulletin !!!

Email:

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: EAC#######

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On March 9, 2010, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Check My Case Status and Check Processing Times.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Now I can stop the mop-slaps! Wife was like "Is it done yet?... Is it done yet...????" for the past few weeks, especially after she talks with Yan (LostInBlue) or Lilly (Hankster), hangs up the phone and badgers me with "Well they got their 10-Year card already, where is mine??!!" :unsure:

Well I have to break it to her gently!.

Anyway, NO AOS interview, and NO removal of conditions interview! Works for me! :blink: :ph34r:

Incidentally yesterday was 3 years to the day that my wife and I entered the USA after she got her K-1.

Incidentally yesterday was 3 years to the day that my wife and I entered the USA after she got her K-1.

Great news Dan...the knots on yore hed should soon recede.

It's stories abut the futher disregard for human life in regards to AOS that could come from the USCIS, that cemented the idea of our going for the IR status instead of CR.

:unsure: from the Department of Shit has been more than enough for us'in, I'd rather remain friends with USCIS :ph34r:

tsap seui

Congratulation Dan!

I know especially what you mean about the badgering part. My wife had the same pattern. It wasn't Chinese friends that were helping her, and I got the scars.

It was the damned Internet and every Chinese-women forum that my wife could find and conducted research on her own. Do you ever stop to think how many Chinese women had this shortcut or that shortcut? My mind is still staggered.

Swear to God, this is true. We finished up the interview in Oklahoma City, OK which had the Fast-Trac pilot program. My wife thought that Fast-Trac means that she was to stand watch three days after the successful interview. Guess who was standing at the mailbox everyday, glaring balefully at the postal carrier when she didn't get her card? Even after the carrier finished the delivery at our complex, she would pester him/her to check his bag to make sure he didn't miss her letter.

Chinese women and their patience, while waiting for their card, isn't their strong suit!

Email:

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: EAC#######

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On March 9, 2010, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Check My Case Status and Check Processing Times.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Now I can stop the mop-slaps! Wife was like "Is it done yet?... Is it done yet...????" for the past few weeks, especially after she talks with Yan (LostInBlue) or Lilly (Hankster), hangs up the phone and badgers me with "Well they got their 10-Year card already, where is mine??!!" :lol:

Well I have to break it to her gently!.

Anyway, NO AOS interview, and NO removal of conditions interview! Works for me! :lol: :lol:

Why to go Dan!! Congrats!!

Now ya get to relax.