It is time

Well it is Saturday night March 6th. Tomorrow morning I will head to Atlanta Airport for a flight to LA to meet my Na......who's plane lands 5 hours later :P . I spoke to her this morning and she is very excited.....as am I. She is a little worried about the weather as it is raining in Xaingtan and in GUZ.......her flights goes thru GUZ. I am hoping that she will be thru immigration and customs by 8pm. Our flight leaves to return to Atlanta at 10:55 pm and arrives here at 6am. It will be a long day for both of us , but we have been waiting what seems like forever for this day to come.

I wanted to thank everyone on the furom for all there help and I will continue to be apart of it.

Charles (Newday2006), I enjoyed meeting you and look forward to seeing you again soon with Na by my side :( .

Thanks again to everyone.

Robert

Well it is Saturday night March 6th. Tomorrow morning I will head to Atlanta Airport for a flight to LA to meet my Na......who's plane lands 5 hours later :P . I spoke to her this morning and she is very excited.....as am I. She is a little worried about the weather as it is raining in Xaingtan and in GUZ.......her flights goes thru GUZ. I am hoping that she will be thru immigration and customs by 8pm. Our flight leaves to return to Atlanta at 10:55 pm and arrives here at 6am. It will be a long day for both of us , but we have been waiting what seems like forever for this day to come.

I wanted to thank everyone on the furom for all there help and I will continue to be apart of it.

Charles (Newday2006), I enjoyed meeting you and look forward to seeing you again soon with Na by my side :( .

Robert

Good Luck to you Robert, Have a safe trip and a good life with Na

Charles (Newday2006), I enjoyed meeting you and look forward to seeing you again soon with Na by my side :D .

Robert

Good luck to you both; I hope Na will come on here in a few months and give us her impressions of the US.

And of you -- but we'll have to have you banned temporarily for that! ;)

Well it is Saturday night March 6th. Tomorrow morning I will head to Atlanta Airport for a flight to LA to meet my Na......who's plane lands 5 hours later ;) . I spoke to her this morning and she is very excited.....as am I. She is a little worried about the weather as it is raining in Xaingtan and in GUZ.......her flights goes thru GUZ. I am hoping that she will be thru immigration and customs by 8pm. Our flight leaves to return to Atlanta at 10:55 pm and arrives here at 6am. It will be a long day for both of us , but we have been waiting what seems like forever for this day to come.

Charles (Newday2006), I enjoyed meeting you and look forward to seeing you again soon with Na by my side :P .

Robert

Good luck to you both; I hope Na will come on here in a few months and give us her impressions of the US.

Impression of him.......

He is another Robert. Enough said. :D

Well it is Saturday night March 6th. Tomorrow morning I will head to Atlanta Airport for a flight to LA to meet my Na......who's plane lands 5 hours later ;) . I spoke to her this morning and she is very excited.....as am I. She is a little worried about the weather as it is raining in Xaingtan and in GUZ.......her flights goes thru GUZ. I am hoping that she will be thru immigration and customs by 8pm. Our flight leaves to return to Atlanta at 10:55 pm and arrives here at 6am. It will be a long day for both of us , but we have been waiting what seems like forever for this day to come.

Charles (Newday2006), I enjoyed meeting you and look forward to seeing you again soon with Na by my side :P .

Robert

Impression of him.......

I resemble that remark.........there are alot of Roberts on this site....you should be careful Sam ;)

Robert

Impression of him.......

I resemble that remark.........there are alot of Roberts on this site....you should be careful Sam ;)

Just kidding. No offence. ;)

Robert

Impression of him.......

None taken....I thought it was funny ;)

Well it is Saturday night March 6th. Tomorrow morning I will head to Atlanta Airport for a flight to LA to meet my Na......who's plane lands 5 hours later :D . I spoke to her this morning and she is very excited.....as am I. She is a little worried about the weather as it is raining in Xaingtan and in GUZ.......her flights goes thru GUZ. I am hoping that she will be thru immigration and customs by 8pm. Our flight leaves to return to Atlanta at 10:55 pm and arrives here at 6am. It will be a long day for both of us , but we have been waiting what seems like forever for this day to come.

Charles (Newday2006), I enjoyed meeting you and look forward to seeing you again soon with Na by my side :lol: .

Robert

Impression of him.......

He is another Robert. Enough said. :lol:

I resemble that remark.........there are alot of Roberts on this site....you should be careful Sam :D

None taken....I thought it was funny :D

Im not sure if I should be offened at some point here...... :lol:

Well it is Saturday night March 6th. Tomorrow morning I will head to Atlanta Airport for a flight to LA to meet my Na......who's plane lands 5 hours later :D . I spoke to her this morning and she is very excited.....as am I. She is a little worried about the weather as it is raining in Xaingtan and in GUZ.......her flights goes thru GUZ. I am hoping that she will be thru immigration and customs by 8pm. Our flight leaves to return to Atlanta at 10:55 pm and arrives here at 6am. It will be a long day for both of us , but we have been waiting what seems like forever for this day to come.

Charles (Newday2006), I enjoyed meeting you and look forward to seeing you again soon with Na by my side :lol: .

Robert

Impression of him.......

He is another Robert. Enough said. :lol:

I resemble that remark.........there are alot of Roberts on this site....you should be careful Sam :D

None taken....I thought it was funny :D

Im not sure if I should be offened at some point here...... :lol:

I meant Roberts are very nice and lovable goofballs.

I swear ;)