Spoke with Marc Ellis for 15 minutes tonight.

I spoke with Marc Ellis tonight, he is in Vietnam at this time but somehow the calls go to him still... lol

Anyway he answered many questions for me and gave some advise.

He recomended we meet with a counterpart of his in GUZ to look over our papers and see if there is anything I should address.

What do you think? How much use is it to get help 2-3 days before the interview?

I think I have most everything covered but he suggested a few changes and thinks the meeting would help.

I like Mr Ellis he was very very nice and I never felt like I was bothering him.

Robert

Robert, Marc Ellis is a good attorney. If you want to spend the money and feel more comfortable having a lawyer then by all means do so. From what I've read of your posts though you seem pretty well prepared. I don't see any major complications. Personally I think the money you would spend on a lawyer would be better spent on another trip to China.

• Like 1

I spoke with Marc Ellis tonight, he is in Vietnam at this time but somehow the calls go to him still... lol

Anyway he answered many questions for me and gave some advise.

He recomended we meet with a counterpart of his in GUZ to look over our papers and see if there is anything I should address.

What do you think? How much use is it to get help 2-3 days before the interview?

I think I have most everything covered but he suggested a few changes and thinks the meeting would help.

I like Mr Ellis he was very very nice and I never felt like I was bothering him.

Robert

This is just my opinion, but I think that you are over preparing / over reacting to this.

I think you should do what you feel would put your heart at ease and help you sleep at night. But, judging from your posts, I also think that whatever you do between now and the end of the month won't have those effects.

If I were looking for ways to blow away my money, I would at least take a look at the outrageous prices for 1 way tickets from there to the US first.

Paying someone to look over his case for potential weaknesses may be a good investment. All we know here is what he tells us, which may or may not be the same as what the USCIS sees. A third party could provide valuable input, especially if it would help his SO going in.

Your choice, Robert. I don't disagree at all with what the others are saying.

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

Bubba, just prepare your woman so well, as you see it, that if the worst should happen, you can sleep well at night, guilt free, no second thoughts about "if I had only done...", and knowing that you had done your best.

Use Marc's services if you feel it will give you inner peace and help your woman for her interview. As I recall Marc's fee for what you are talking about isn't that much.

Have fun and good luck at the interview.

tsap seui

Bubba, just prepare your woman so well, as you see it, that if the worst should happen, you can sleep well at night, guilt free, no second thoughts about "if I had only done...", and knowing that you had done your best.

Use Marc's services if you feel it will give you inner peace and help your woman for her interview. As I recall Marc's fee for what you are talking about isn't that much.

Have fun and good luck at the interview.

tsap seui

I think the most important part of our interview is that she knew all the questions in English and our pictures showed our love for each other.

If his services won't break the bank, then I agree with Tsap. Jingjing and I used an attorney to help guide us through some of our questions. http://armstrongvisalaw.com I don't regret using an attorney, although we did a lot of the preparation ourselves (keep in mind we filed DCF). Regardless whether you hire one or not, it is still your job to review all of your paperwork to make sure there isn't any silly mistakes. From what I have seen in your posts here at CFL, I doubt that is an issue though.

Edited by Kyle (see edit history)

He was not sure how much it would be. He said the fee would not be for him, just paid to the lawyer who looked at the case in GUZ.

he thought the most the fee would be was 150.00-200.00 USD to have the woman prepair Hui.

I still dont know what we will do.

He was not sure how much it would be. He said the fee would not be for him, just paid to the lawyer who looked at the case in GUZ.

he thought the most the fee would be was 150.00-200.00 USD to have the woman prepair Hui.

I think this would be money well spent,, many people say he is the best, maybe this could help if anything has been overlooked. GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND YOURS

$200 is a small price to pay, compared to a denial, and starting over with another 1 year wait, plus the expense. Some one with much experience as a good attorney, or some one like the Yangs, may spot one or more little points that may help. Wishing the best of luck for you and Hui.................Bob........