Chinese rescue mission

Guest Pommey

Ok I got a boat, we just need a crew.

Tsap for Capt I say. He is fresh outta the VA funny farm so he is qualified.

Cerberus for Master at arms.... I think he still has contacts to help us get the good guns...:wub:

Anyone else want in?

Ya. That should help out with your income situation for the interview.

Would some portions of imbra apply when they capture you?

:-P

mmpv is right....whatever was I thinking to begin with?...there is only one good reason to stop piracy and so many reasons why we shouldn't or can't.....so, i guess it is just as prudent to say let the ships fly a big flag that says "Suckers" and invite themselves to more hijack/hostage attempts.

It is really strange that we have had the technology and money to put men on the moon for forty years now, but we can't stop a few ragtag bands of pirates...What a dismal statement for "The greatest power in the world?".

Edited by steveandrong (see edit history)

We can find trading routes that haven't been used in 1500 years from satellite images, but we can't find a guy that needs dialysis who lives in the mountains.

News crews were able to go and interview Somali warlords, but the government can't find them with satellites that can determine a woman's bust size.

It is really strange that we have had the technology and money to put men on the moon for forty years now, but we can't stop a few ragtag bands of pirates...What a dismal statement for "The greatest power in the world?".

Steve, you horrible man...if we tried to stop the pirates some human rights advocates would start crying about how we were abusing the pirates human rights.

Think man, think... :lol:

tsap seui

I'm no sea going expert but when did merchant ships stop being legally able to carry arms ?

Also to board a ship I'm guessing you have to get alongside,correct? and somehow climb up,so drop a few phosphorus grenades onto them as thy board, job done.

On a dfferent note, hey Sir Walter Raleigh was a privateer and Jack Black. :lol:

Edited by Pommey (see edit history)

mmpv is right....whatever was I thinking to begin with?...there is only one good reason to stop piracy and so many reasons why we shouldn't or can't.....so, i guess it is just as prudent to say let the ships fly a big flag that says "Suckers" and invite themselves to more hijack/hostage attempts.

steveandrong, if you can discuss facts, please do so, otherwise, please don't put words in my mouth.

steveandrong, if you can discuss facts, please do so, otherwise, please don't put words in my mouth.

I only said you were right....i was wrong....is nothing the nations of the world can or will do to stop this, so i end my thinking on this matter here and now!

We can find trading routes that haven't been used in 1500 years from satellite images, but we can't find a guy that needs dialysis who lives in the mountains.

News crews were able to go and interview Somali warlords, but the government can't find them with satellites that can determine a woman's bust size.

:cheering: The goverenment finally did something right. :cheering:

:D The goverenment finally did something right. :)

Yeah, but they don't share it with us! Selfish bastards! :lol: