just got the PINK paper!!!

Well, for us, a call-in letter IS good news! :D

My Sweetie just called, picked up his PINK paper 5 mins ago! *victory dance* B)

He payed the 20 some yuan and got a receipt that says to pick up his visa passport/package on Thanksgiving morning, 9 am, at the designated PO! We couldn't be more excited; the long haul for the US visa for the love of my life is over!!!

As soon as he gets home on Friday we're going out to buy our flight tickets, and then we'll buy our rings, and then we'll start packing!

My parents are helping us pull together a decent (and hopefully beautiful!) wedding shortly after our arrival, official date now set for March 20, 2010. It feels so amazing to finally be able to set the date and start making plans. :)

Ahhh... I feel like I just breathed a breath of the freshest air!

Allow me once again to give my heartiest thanks and appreciation for all you dear folks at CFL, and all the insight, advice, and encouragement you've been for us during this "long haul"! I would unhesitatingly recommend CFL to others going through the same visa stress with their Chinese loved one! Blessings and THANKS to all!!!

WOW!!! Congrats!!! Have a nice life!

Congratulations Rachel & Will, I can relate to how you feel right now. I felt like jumping on the couch like Tom Cruise on the Oprah show when my wife got the visa. To be able to overcame the bureaucracy of the US immigration system and start a new life with the love of your life is very special, something to remember and build on for the rest of both of your lives. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Thanks Peoples! :)

xiaofeizhu, don't worry, I'll stick around ;) I'd love to see some pics of you and your hubby sometime! :)

Hehe, one of these days I will get my lazy butt to post some pictures. I will try to dig around because I thought I did have a post or two that had some pictures. :D Congrats again!

Did you get my message before he called you? I'd hate to think I let the surprise out of the bag before he could. Congrats to you both!