Just a little over 2 days and the wife returns to China

griz326

...You could live in china for a year on 3-4k usd easy.

HUH?? ;) You're joking, right?

Guest Tony n Terrific

HUH?? :) You're joking, right?

My wife and I figured we could easily live well on $500-600 per month in Nanning, China. It is tempting to go and set up shop there.

HUH?? :ph34r: You're joking, right?

My wife and I figured we could easily live well on $500-600 per month in Nanning, China. It is tempting to go and set up shop there.

Maybe, that's about double what he said though... either quote is too low in my opinion... but to each his own. :)

To Griz,

I liked your idea of cigars & hell raising, I'm sure you'll figure out something. B)

Very doable in Jiangxi Province which I am sure that is where Robert is referring to. Especially if you already own a house.

Seeing as you have no choice, time to be a bachelor again. :) But, you will need to behave yourself somewhat which is easy to do in Montana, right?

Very doable in Jiangxi Province which I am sure that is where Robert is referring to. Especially if you already own a house.

Seeing as you have no choice, time to be a bachelor again. :) But, you will need to behave yourself somewhat which is easy to do in Montana, right?

Bad Boy Bad Boy whats he gonna do B)

Enjoy your time as a bachleor. I promise it wont last long.

When I'm being the hard core mountain man...I'm thinking I'll get back to my cigar smoke, rum drinking and hell raising.

This evening while we were washing the dishes, I damned near cried. OYE! :P

Griz, you're breaking my heart here. :D

Donny boy, you have the chance now...Griz now belongs to you...go hiking with Griz...

Our neighbour girl stayed in our home for 2.5 hours just now. She is 10-year-old and born on Oct. 5, very pretty, very rational-brained compared to her age. She talks about her career goal, her wedding plan, her opinion on what people are like for their being born in different seasons. She sent me 4 chocolate cakes with a yellow chrysanthemum on the top of the cakes, very lovely. She said she was doing the "secret service to our neighbours" proposed by a blogger that is called "U-create". I would like to share one chocolate cake with you, Griz. :D

Take Care!

Edited by fineart (see edit history)