December Interview Group

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like we have two tomorrow. Good luck to you and Crazybanana

Scott and Crazy, good luck tomorrow, all in December will be pink, it is gods way to bless christmas

Let's GO Scott and Crazybanana!!! PINK it must be to keep the train rolling!!!!

Merry Christmas to one and all!!!

yes, let all get PINK, just talked to my finace and she is ready to leave to Guangzhou tomorrow, I sure hope this CCP thing will not be a problem, she has everything others have had to have for this CCP thing and more. I hope we don't break the PINK string.

Scott and Crazy, good luck tomorrow, all in December will be pink, it is gods way to bless christmas

yes, let all get PINK, just talked to my finace and she is ready to leave to Guangzhou tomorrow, I sure hope this CCP thing will not be a problem, she has everything others have had to have for this CCP thing and more. I hope we don't break the PINK string.

I just read that D&Z just got a blue at Guangzhou for AP, what ever that is, does anyone know what that is and why D&Z isn't on our Dec. interview dates? Their interview was on the 24th.

I just read that D&Z just got a blue at Guangzhou for AP, what ever that is, does anyone know what that is and why D&Z isn't on our Dec. interview dates? Their interview was on the 24th.

I all so just read that crazybanna just got white, I feel so sorry for him and his finace. I hope he write and tells us why and what happen.

I'm not on the timeline here because i never filled out a timeline here. I have been reading up here for many months but i did not post her interview because i did not want to jinx anything but well that did not work huh. Best of luck on Mon. Tom bring home pink for Christmas and put a end to this Dec. hiccup we had on the 24'th with crazybanana and me. I still have hope because blue is not white , at least yet. Hopefully scott got pink on his interview day. Praying

Just talked with my SO, I think Scott's news is not good, not sure. Now I need a nitro pill.

Wow, not good, we are up next, and i think we are ready 100% now, I just found out we needed chinese name and the telegraphic code, which I was able to copy her and her boy's name and paste it to a chinese commerical code site and it gave me all of the codes, so I email them to my finace, I will talk with her at 6:30 in the morning her time, as she will be going to Guangzhou tomorrow, I only worry about this CCP thing, she is well prepared, but they still may give her blue for additional background check.

Just talked with my SO, I think Scott's news is not good, not sure. Now I need a nitro pill.

Wow, not good, we are up next, and i think we are ready 100% now, I just found out we needed chinese name and the telegraphic code, which I was able to copy her and her boy's name and paste it to a chinese commerical code site and it gave me all of the codes, so I email them to my finace, I will talk with her at 6:30 in the morning her time, as she will be going to Guangzhou tomorrow, I only worry about this CCP thing, she is well prepared, but they still may give her blue for additional background check.

Good Luck Tom.

Thank you, looks like we are going to need it, I just wish I could have gone to the interview, but we have been seeing each other for almost 2 years now and 4 trips to china, the relationship is not a problem, it this CCP, that should have been band a long time ago.

Good Luck Tom.

Best of Luck Tom and Hongyan. A "blue" would be better than a "white", for sure. My girl is up on the 29th. She has a positive attitude always, and a big smile. Me, I am the one that cannot be prepared enough, always thinking I missed something, worry,,,worry,,,worry. If I were to be interviewed, I would be brain dead. I told my girl to just be her always pleasant self, smile, be happy. I sent her a few extra bucks, so now I know she will be smiling.........................

Best of Luck Tom and Hongyan. A "blue" would be better than a "white", for sure. My girl is up on the 29th. She has a positive attitude always, and a big smile. Me, I am the one that cannot be prepared enough, always thinking I missed something, worry,,,worry,,,worry. If I were to be interviewed, I would be brain dead. I told my girl to just be her always pleasant self, smile, be happy. I sent her a few extra bucks, so now I know she will be smiling.........................

Thanks, I just worry a little about the english, i have been trying to teach her as much as I can for 19 months, but she still has a blank when you ask her the same thing. She wants to do the interview in English because everyone on 001 tells her she will get white if she can't speak english. I too just got back from sending my fiance some extra money, besides the $2,000 I gave her for all cost and hotel, airfare etc. Maybe your finace and Hongyan will meet each other, good luck with your interview,

Tom