Got Pink took 11 months

thanks for every ones help.. my case was so unique I dont think any one will face the same challeges .. I lived and worked in China for 3 years.. the last year trying to get a fiance visa wow.. they didnt like my taxes and said I abanded my domical , So I had to prove my taxes were legit paid IRS to send them direct to GZ.. and also prove I didnt abondon my domicile not easy to do when you been gone for 3 years.. a few other things helped like employment letters.so its all done now got pink on wednesday, monday embassy was colubus day didnt remember that so just another part of the long road that tomorrow will be done my honey goes to post office will pick up the visa all is good,

thanks friends E.P.

thanks for every ones help.. my case was so unique I dont think any one will face the same challeges .. I lived and worked in China for 3 years.. the last year trying to get a fiance visa wow.. they didnt like my taxes and said I abanded my domical , So I had to prove my taxes were legit paid IRS to send them direct to GZ.. and also prove I didnt abondon my domicile not easy to do when you been gone for 3 years.. a few other things helped like employment letters.so its all done now got pink on wednesday, monday embassy was colubus day didnt remember that so just another part of the long road that tomorrow will be done my honey goes to post office will pick up the visa all is good,

thanks friends E.P.

WOW, glad to see a blue overcome!!! CONGRATULATIONS! Wonderful!