Is anyone else having trouble with Yahoo in China? It has not been working properly for about 2 days for us. No cam and no voice working. My Yahoo works fine when I talk to anyone here in the States. I have tried 2 computers and my fiancee has tried 2 different computers and it seems to be only in China. A friend in California is having same problem talking to his girl.....they are both in Hunan province.

Robert

My wife has complianed that the SKYPE is not working. I use it to make a local call and it works fine. She immediately calls China and it does not work? By not work - I mean she says the other person cannot hear her. So there is something going on.........

m-coon

My wife said she has tried for three days to use Yahoo to send me some IM's but couldn't get through, she finally had to use MSN to reach me.

That is good to know...I am going to have my fiancee install when she wakes up today. from what I have read....Yahoo pissed of the Chinese government and they shut it down....and for some reason skype.

My yahoo is working fine as well. We're located in Wuhan

My wife has complianed that the SKYPE is not working
Now that you mention it, Skype, last evening, for us was also quite cantankerous. Edited by KJJ (see edit history)