YEEEEE HAWWWWW Im going to China....... :)

I booked my flight to Hong Kong. I am going for 14 days total 2 in Shenzhen and 12 in Nanchang. I decided to go during the October break at my school instead of waiting until December.

My ticket to Hong Kong now is 650.00 vrs 1450.00 In December.

Im so excited....Lol My Fiancee told me I not need bring Tao Tao.

Lol I think I will bring Tao Tao anyways...<_<

Robert

You gonna ride that there big ferris wheel they got in Nanchang?

The Star of Nanchang....yep gonna do that. Hui also wantso to travel to some large lake close to Nanchang to look at the Swans.

You must be talking about Poyang Lake, the largest fresh water lake in China. If you take the train then you will go through my wife's village of Junshan. Also, try visiting Mt Lushan. Your fiancee will know about this.

I also get that excited about going to China (every time). :P

Ask her to take you to a Hot Pot and a Korean BBQ (two of my favorite types of restaurant).

Enjoy...

Thats exactly my least two favorite types of food I had in China lol. I thought they were gross but I am a picky eater.

Maybe, we've been to different restaurants. ;)

I have been to both types that were subpar: Especially in tourist towns, like Hangzhou. You have to be willing to spend the big bucks in order to get quality in those cities.

We have our favorite places in her hometown that are reasonably priced and ROCK!

BTW: How do picky eaters from America survive in China? ;)

I booked my flight to Hong Kong. I am going for 14 days total 2 in Shenzhen and 12 in Nanchang. I decided to go during the October break at my school instead of waiting until December.

My ticket to Hong Kong now is 650.00 vrs 1450.00 In December.

Im so excited....Lol My Fiancee told me I not need bring Tao Tao.

Lol I think I will bring Tao Tao anyways...:D

Robert

$650 ?!?! Good lord ... I dont even want to say what my tickets have been costing me ... Where do you get yours through if you dont mind my asking? This trip next week for me is the cheapest one yet for me ... and it is $1477.00 . Wow. Good on you, mate, for careful shopping!

I also get that excited about going to China (every time). :D

Ask her to take you to a Hot Pot and a Korean BBQ (two of my favorite types of restaurant).

Enjoy...

Thats exactly my least two favorite types of food I had in China lol. I thought they were gross but I am a picky eater.

I have been to both types that were subpar: Especially in tourist towns, like Hangzhou. You have to be willing to spend the big bucks in order to get quality in those cities.

We have our favorite places in her hometown that are reasonably priced and ROCK!

BTW: How do picky eaters from America survive in China? :blink:

The only times I thought hot pot and Korean BBQ were on the gross side were the two different restaurants that served the meat buffet style. Everyone was handling the tongs piling raw meat on their plates then letting the tongs drop back INTO the buffet's meat. That's when you drink some extra beer and don't think about it.

Stick to Little Sheep for hot pot, IMO.

Edited by Batmaniac (see edit history)

I also get that excited about going to China (every time). :D

Enjoy...

BTW: How do picky eaters from America survive in China? :blink:

My friend that i visited had lived in Beijing for 3 years when I went to visit him and his girlfriend. They recommended the places.

Picky Eaters dont survive lol. I could only eat about 50% of what was put in front of me. I lost 10lbs in the 2 weeks I was there. Thats the part about going back to China I am dreading the most.