i give up i may just move to china now

I think what I would do if I were in your situation. Get a second job, many people work 2 jobs to support a family. I worked 2 jobs when I first got married, and went to night school at the same time. (it certianly feels good to be retired now, but I still work about 40 to 70 hours a week at something I enjoy doing) I sell on ebay also and other internet businesses.

Surely if you are young, you could even work 2 full time jobs, if you really wanted to.

A second part time job would give you pay stubs to prove your current income.

jimb

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was once working on a business website on the side at 1 time earlier this yr,i bought 2 domain names,if i got the business started right away and made some sales,could i use this is a side business,or making some sales,would i make up my own pay stubbs,or what would i need to prove im making more money now,i could have this site running and going soon,its just selling and making tshirts like i do on ebay,

. . . if i got the business started right away and made some sales,could i use this is a side business,or making some sales,would i make up my own pay stubbs,or what would i need to prove im making more money now,i could have this site running and going soon,its just selling and making tshirts like i do on ebay,

Here is what would have to happen to make this work. It is November already - less than 2 months inthe year. Get the site up quickly and start getting sales quickly. Keep records of everything. You would have to make a special request to your regular employer and see if he would issue your w-2 statements right after the New Year holliday (like maybe Jan 2 or Mon, Jan 5). Then the next day, fill out your income tax returns, including Schedule C which shows your profits from your business. Copy the tax return, and include it with your I-134.

Can you make all this happen? No need to make pay stubs. Just keep records, report on Schedule C, and make photocopies if possible of all payments received, receipts given. Your tax return will show the income, but it's always nice to have them if asked.