Cheap Calls to China

Hey all,

After getting a phone bill for over $1000.00 I decided

we needed a cheaper way for my wife and son to call

home, found this and now I have setup a website

I hope this can save you some dough ;) ;) ;)

A Revolution in Long Distance Calling

1.7¢ per minute

TO CHINA AND LOW RATES

TO MANY ASIAN COUNTRY

- Rechargeable

- No PINs

- On-line bill management

- Use from any phone including cell phones

***Cheap International Rates***

Hey all,

I hope this can save you some dough ;) ;) ;)

1.7¢ per minute

TO CHINA AND LOW RATES

TO MANY ASIAN COUNTRY

- Rechargeable

- No PINs

I have been using TEL3 advantage since the begining of April. I like the ease of dialing, the online printable phone records and the price. What I don't like is the quality of the connection, there is almost always a delay and an echo. Some times it takes 5 or 6 tries to get connected. So far it is the cheapest phone service to China that offers printable phone records I have found. I am still looking if anyone knows of a better way. Thanks Jeff

You should drop by more often

Or you could just say, it sounds like spam

Yes, it does! But, he seems like a real member (he posted about his wife's interview and a variety of other posts) and has been around for a while

yes, I am a real member, just found this service and

it was cheapest I could find and the quality seemed very good

to me and I thought it could save members here some money

and yes I do sale it at my website but I do not mean this to be

spam

If this breaks any rules here feel free to delete this posting

My sweet wife has been very pleased with onesuite.com. I think it's 2.1 cents per minute, a breeze for 3 phones to have pin programmed, clear connection, and easy to "recharge" your minutes online.

We dropped one-suite when I couldn't recharge it. Took their customer service 2 days to get back to us (turned out it was an extra digit on the zip code).

In the meantime, Jiaying wanted to make her call, so we went with China CallBack at pc2asia.com 1.8¢

Skype - $10/month with unlimited calling to China and many other countries. We've been using it for over 2 years with minimal issues. We have a Skype phone attached through wireless router so we can call via computer or regular phone handset.

Yes, I know big brother may be eavesdropping on Skype, but that could be happening to all satellite routed calls anyway...

My sweet wife has been very pleased with onesuite.com. I think it's 2.1 cents per minute, a breeze for 3 phones to have pin programmed, clear connection, and easy to "recharge" your minutes online.

We dropped one-suite when I couldn't recharge it. Took their customer service 2 days to get back to us (turned out it was an extra digit on the zip code).

In the meantime, Jiaying wanted to make her call, so we went with China CallBack at pc2asia.com 1.8¢

Good to know Randy, and thank you for the feedback. : )

Good to know Randy, and thank you for the feedback. : )

I haven't looked into, but if MetroPCS is available in your area, and you have have at least a $45 service package, for $5 additional dollars, you get unlimited International calling. Additional lines are $20 per line.... but with extra cost.

I currently have MetroPCS and it is great because all callls are free unlimited... the drawback, out of the metro area, no service.

I haven't looked into if you can get phone call records

I'm using Vonage, base rate for US only $25, and additional $10 for unlimited calling to China, with tax is comes out at $42 a month.

I know the feeling, we had $1300 phone in the 1st month, makes you think quick about finding another phone service.

Hey all,

I hope this can save you some dough :P ;) ;)

1.7¢ per minute

TO CHINA AND LOW RATES

TO MANY ASIAN COUNTRY

- Rechargeable

- No PINs

We're using iTalk... gives free LD everywhere and with the amount of talking it's a lot less than 1.7 cents/minute.

I found this place. I got the Diamond Plan for my Dad so he can call whenever he wants to. He can't use a computer and anything that isn't absolute simple, he will screw up. He's 92. Electric can openers baffles the hell out of him.

It is 2.5 cpm with a one-second rounding. As long as you use the card at least once every two years, it never expires. There are no fees at all. If there is no local access number (and there isn't in my area) it is an additional 1 cpm. For a $50 card with a $10 discount, I got him over 1,400 minutes of use. It can be PIN or PINless and there is a network number to call, your PIN(or not),then you put in the destination number. I put the network access number on a speed dial button for him, so all he has to do is push one button, wait a few seconds and then dial my number in China.

It may be a bit more expensive than other plans, but if you have aging parents or such, this is easy for them. With the Diamond plan you can call anywhere in the world with this card and I think the highest rate is 4 cpm. You can also get this and use it IN China to call here.

This website has all the details.

http://www.enjoyprepaid.com/