Interview June 1 PINK!!!!!!

Congratulations !! :D :ph34r: :toot:

This is really great news; and it was exactly a year ago today, China time, that my wife, daughter and I, went through this event.

I, too, had a couple of marriages, and my previous divorce final date, vs. my new marriage date, was exactly one month. Moreover, I am some twenty years older than my wife.

I still maintain, that it is more about the backgrounds of the individuals involved, than about the VO one gets. I further still maintain, that much of the process/outcome is etched in stone, while still within the USCIS system, in the US, with respect to the USC.

If you have the finances to adequately support her, you pay your taxes, you are not behind in child support, you do not have any IMBRA issues, you used ACCO clips on a top-hole punched/hinged file, and....as long as [she] is not in the DOS or PRC systems, in some negative manner; then most likely, you will be successful. ;) IMO.

Again, best wishes !!

Thanks for the report!!

Just a quick note, My fiance stated she seen many people get blue slip, so everyone double check your paperwork.....

thanks for the warning !!!!!

Jimi

Thanks to all of you here..

We had a 7:15 AM line up and waited till about 8:00 to get into building, there were about 150 people in line... at least Siyi went up to

....-------......and felt the interview went very smoothly, but I do believe paperwork and how it is presented makes a major impression.

Thanks again to all of you

John C

Nice job, good info. REALLY appreciated.

and...

Congratulations to you!

:yahoo:

Congratulations !! :D :yahoo: :wub:

This is really great news; and it was exactly a year ago today, China time, that my wife, daughter and I, went through this event.

I, too, had a couple of marri............ly, you will be successful. ;) IMO.

Again, best wishes !!

WHOA.... I need to talk to you!!! I am scared to death. My second marriage ended 1.5 months prior to Yan and mine wedding. She is 16 years younger and we knew each other for only 7 months. But we have many first meeting and 2nd visit wedding photos, no 'external issues' and good finances. Although she can speak little english I send her to school.

I didn't do all the file stuff you mention, but I sure appreciate the candor on your part regarding your relationship.

B)

Congratulations !! :D :) :toot:

I, too, had a couple of marri............ly, you will be successful. ;) IMO.

Again, best wishes !!

WHOA.... I need to talk to you!!! I am scared to death. My second marriage ended 1.5 months prior to Yan and mine wedding. She is 16 years younger and we knew each other for only 7 months. But we have many first meeting and 2nd visit wedding photos, no 'external issues' and good finances. Although she can speak little english I send her to school.

I didn't do all the file stuff you mention, but I sure appreciate the candor on your part regarding your relationship.

B)

If you have no "external" issues and good finances, I do not think the other issues will come to play. I know a few here in the past two years, who had as many as four previous marriages and one with two previous foreign national marriages. They all sailed right on through. I also know several here, who did not marry their 'own age', and have a 15 to 23 year spread between their age and that of their wife.

I also think that even at 7 months, you have a deeper relationship than some here, who file after the first meeting, and most of them have no issues with DOS or USCIS.

The key, IMO, is the personal background of both parties, strongly coupled with the financials of the USC. There is so much fraud, more than is ever reported in the news, with respect to the USC being paid off, to bring the foreign national to the USA. So of course, the financials play a big part of that equation.

I had at least three or four issues, which could have been red flags up the pole, but they were not. I think this was because both mine and my wife's backgrounds were very clean, and I had more than adequate income, to eliminate any 'profile' of one who was playing the system.

Relax and good luck! ;)

Edited by rogerinca (see edit history)