Interview June 1 PINK!!!!!!

After getting in line at 6:45 am and waiting in the coffee shop till 11:30, we got pink.... I still and in a daze but it is real. Later I will fill in more about her questions and people I sat with at the coffee shop. We sleep very little last night and now will take a great Chinese nap...lol

Thank you everyone for being here for us this past year.

John and Siyi.

After getting in line at 6:45 am and waiting in the coffee shop till 11:30, we got pink.... I still and in a daze but it is real. Later I will fill in more about her questions and people I sat with at the coffee shop. We sleep very little last night and now will take a great Chinese nap...lol

John and Siyi.

yay, congrats!!! thanks for keeping the pink river running!!

John and Siyi.

Congrats!!!!

congratulations!

John and Siyi.

Sign my up :rolleyes:

WAY TO GO!!! PINK

Thanks to all of you here..

We had a 7:15 AM line up and waited till about 8:00 to get into building, there were about 150 people in line... at least Siyi went up to the fifth floor and I went to the rip off coffee shop, 55 RMB for a simple cup of coffee, but refills are only 10 RMB.

I swear the seconds turned into minutes and the minutes into hours.

Thank God, I was joined by 3 other Americans, one waiting for his wives approval and other two going to ACH, but I think they were there more to see how it all transpired.

First person I saw came down with Pink, then the person I was waiting with for his wife approval came down white, it was not a pretty site. By then my stomach turned to stone, the knots were gone.

By 11:30 My fiancee came down and she was smiling from ear to ear, what a great feeling.

Her # was 91 and it took forever, she said there were all American VO with two woman, She was hoping for man, since the men VO seem to only ask a few questions. Then the woman VO gave this woman a blue slip and then called her #, She was really worried.

The V0 asked the following questions:

Do you speak English

How did you meet your fiance

How many times did he come here to visit you

Do you have any children

Asked if I had been married before

How many children does he have

Do you have a Job

Do you have any pictures

Then VO said you have learned English very good and you have proved your relationship... you are approved

I will note that I had several concerns which here on CFL have been stated as red flags.

1) I have been Married 3 times- provided a letter with history of marriages, VO never wanted it

2) self employed but provided 4 years taxes with transcripts

3) When we both decided back in June 2008 to proceed with a visa, She quit her job and went to a language college full time for 8 months, I supported her and paid for school, we both thought it was important for a strong relationship.- Vo knew that we did this and stated that she has done a remarkable job in learning English so quickly

I will say that my fiance did an impeccable job with her paperwork, picture books, documentation and asked the VO several times if she wanted to see any of this... VO only looked at my Evolution letter of our relationship, which I hand wrote and did not have notarized.

VO looked at many pictures of us together and made comments about us going to Sanya and how beautiful it was there.

Siyi, was very happy and felt the interview went very smoothly, but I do believe paperwork and how it is presented makes a major impression.

Thanks again to all of you