I'M OFF TO THE LAND OF GUZ

Hey do not fear,i made to Guz in one piece,yes the health officials came onboard the plane dressed in white suits,took everybodies tempature,one little boy had a high temp,and i thought oh great ,here i am stuck in Guz under quarnintine,but no,we got off the plane ok. Wife and I have been busy.I went to the ACH on monday,I got to talk to a very pleasant white male in his 30"s,no holds bar,he let me say what was on my mind,i asked a bunch of questions,obviuosly ones that maybe were red flags from our previous k3,and explained this and that,told him i had documents,to support my claims etc..etc...etc,and he typed it all in computer......one thing i will say...to verify what others have been saying on here,he asked many questions about how we communicated(because i asked if wife could have interview in chinese.....he said absolutely no problem)but yes,many questions how we two communicate......so I will now have to agree,yes this is now a big issue in GUZ,he was delighted to hear my wife was going to English School.anyway the wife just went to get some food,we are going to pick up her medical stuff today.I will write after she has her interview.

Jimi

Guest ShaQuaNew

Hey do not fear,i made to Guz in one piece,yes the health officials came onboard the plane dressed in white suits,took everybodies tempature,one little boy had a high temp,and i thought oh great ,here i am stuck in Guz under quarnintine,but no,we got off the plane ok. Wife and I have been busy.I went to the ACH on monday,I got to talk to a very pleasant white male in his 30"s,no holds bar,he let me say what was on my mind,i asked a bunch of questions,obviuosly ones that maybe were red flags from our previous k3,and explained this and that,told him i had documents,to support my claims etc..etc...etc,and he typed it all in computer......one thing i will say...to verify what others have been saying on here,he asked many questions about how we communicated(because i asked if wife could have interview in chinese.....he said absolutely no problem)but yes,many questions how we two communicate......so I will now have to agree,yes this is now a big issue in GUZ,he was delighted to hear my wife was going to English School.anyway the wife just went to get some food,we are going to pick up her medical stuff today.I will write after she has her interview.

Jimi

Thanks for the update Jimi. I believe the concern on the government's part is legitimate regarding how people communicate and have a relationship when common language is weak or non-existent. Still, many people seem to find a way to talk to one another. They say that more than 50% of all communication is done non-verbally. You're an important testimony to others on how to confront and hopefully overcome this challenge. Here's wishing you both the best of luck this time around.

Jimi

This time you will have no problem. Best wishes to you thinking pink

BEST WISHES JIM... I just learned our interview is July 16... I hope that We All Get Pink and can have a meet and greet in Tampa.. Mark.

Good luck Mark.