I'M OFF TO THE LAND OF GUZ

well,I am off to the land of Guz,I leave May 27th......our turn up at bat june 4th.wish us luck.....some prayers.the wife is very very upbeat and confident.all those with interview before us good luck,keep the pink coming,and we will try to do the same.It's all in Gods hands now.

Jimi

well,I am off to the land of Guz,I leave May 27th......our turn up at bat june 4th.wish us luck.....some prayers.the wife is very very upbeat and confident.all those with interview before us good luck,keep the pink coming,and we will try to do the same.It's all in Gods hands now.

Jimi

Gods speed, Jimi.

You'll be fine. :greenblob:

Jimi

Ata boy Jimi go and get'er done!

Jimi

Your wife and I talked on cell several times. I know she has more confidence for her interview this time because you will be in Guangzhou. Best wishes to both of you and bring her home.

Amanda

Jimi

Jimi,

Good Luck and may it be pink all over GUZ land, I leave 28th and it is nerve wrenching, for sure. I too have sent over a prayer for you both.

See you in GUZ.

John and Siyi

Have a safe trip