Interview 5/20 -- PINK

:redblob: She got pink. :)

We got their about 6:30 waited in line till about 8:30 when they finally started calling people in.

She went in and the scared me when she came back down in 30 min we didn't make copies of her passport she need copies. No problem. :)

She was asked the following questions.

After handing in our passports she asked if my fiancé was here.

What is your fiancé job?

What do you do?

Where does your fiancé live?

Why you love your fiancé?

How many times has my fiancé visited?

When did he visit you last time?

Please let me see pictures you together? (only had 6 photos of us together). Don’t have more?

When she handed in our passports she also gave my Evolution of Relationship Letter.

When I attended the ACH on Monday I did ask a few questions and the guy also made note that I stopped in and he looked over my EORL and said every looked fine. He was real nice.

When I did try to get the letter notarized I was told I needed an appointment and that I should have enough time to get online and schedule one for Wed morning but she girl at the window did have a clue they was just too busy The sign says you can take a number, but they wont do anything unless you have made an appointment. We did stay at Mr. Yang's (TianYu Garden) right near the consulate it only took a few min to walk back and try to book, already booked.

So for anyone going to ACH on Monday make sure you make an appointment.

Ohh and Mr Yang took her to for her medical exam on Friday that was a big help. She told me that he was very friendly to her. Stephanie did call him and ask if he could look over her paper work he came over to out apt (on the 26th floor) the night before her interview and looked over the papar work. She did have a few mistakes that I had missed (in Chinese so I didn't know).

I did see about I think about four or five other people get PINK that day too. :) I did have most of the typed in my phone but its not their now. If I forgot something I will post more later.

I want to thank everyone here for all the help and support. I made it a lot easier to get thing done.

Edited by FranknStephanie (see edit history)

congratulations!

We got their about 6:30 waited in line till about 8:30 when they finally started calling people in.

She went in and the scared me when she came back down in 30 min we didn't make copies of her passport she need copies. No problem. :)

After handing in our passports she asked if my fianc¨¦ was here.

What is your fianc¨¦ job?

What do you do?

Where does your fianc¨¦ live?

Why you love your fianc¨¦?

How many times has my fianc¨¦ visited?

Please let me see pictures you together? (only had 6 photos of us together). Don¡¯t have more?

When she handed in our passports she also gave my Evolution of Relationship Letter.

When I attended the ACH on Monday I did ask a few questions and the guy also made note that I stopped in and he looked over my EORL and said every looked fine. He was real nice.

When I did try to get the letter notarized I was told I needed an appointment and that I should have enough time to get online and schedule one for Wed morning but she girl at the window did have a clue they was just too busy The sign says you can take a number, but they wont do anything unless you have made an appointment. We did stay at Mr. Yang's (TianYu Garden) right near the consulate it only took a few min to walk back and try to book, already booked.

Ohh and Mr Yang took her to for her medical exam on Friday that was a big help. She told me that he was very friendly to her. Stephanie did call him and ask if he could look over her paper work he came over to out apt (on the 26th floor) the night before her interview and looked over the papar work. She did have a few mistakes that I had missed (in Chinese so I didn't know).

I did see about I think about four or five other people get PINK that day too. :) I did have most of the typed in my phone but its not their now. If I forgot something I will post more later.

After handing in our passports she asked if my fianc was here.

What is your fianc job?

What do you do?

Where does your fianc live?

Why you love your fianc?

How many times has my fianc visited?

Please let me see pictures you together? (only had 6 photos of us together). Don¡¯t have more?

I want to thank everyone here for all the help and support. I made it a lot easier to get thing done.

Congrats! and thanks for the info

:D She got pink. :blink:

She went in and the scared me when she came back down in 30 min we didn't make copies of her passport she need copies. No problem. :P

After handing in our passports she asked if my fianc?was here.

What is your fianc?job?

What do you do?

Where does your fianc?live?

Why you love your fianc?

How many times has my fianc?visited?

I did see about I think about four or five other people get PINK that day too. :P I did have most of the typed in my phone but its not their now. If I forgot something I will post more later.

You need an appointment for ACH?

congratulations with pink !!!!!!!!

hmmmmmm, appointment for ACH? thats a new one... i think he meant ACS... which is for notary and other services.....

Yeah,i think thats what he meant !!!