2 yr. gc arrived today!

good news everyone. my lao po received her 2 yr. gc in the mail today. yee hawwww! she has been on the phone all day calling her friends, hehe. it took 6 months and 3 days, but we lost a month due to an rfe for the medical exam that uscis couldnt locate. happy days for 1 yr. and 9 months until time for lifting of conditions. btw, our online case status still shows pending, so it seems to be hit or miss with the online status.

Edited by dale7570 (see edit history)
:( :lol: very glad to hear this . my lao po got her's a month ago after a couple trips to uscis office for fingerprint's . now she has read that we need to apply for 10 year card by sept. or she will be shipped back . i have told her we have a year and half of no paperwork . but she does not think i am right . help me explain this to her . :)

Congratulations£¡£¡£¡:lol: :cheering:

good news everyone. my lao po received her 2 yr. gc in the mail today. yee hawwww! she has been on the phone all day calling her friends, hehe. it took 6 months and 3 days, but we lost a month due to an rfe for the medical exam that uscis couldnt locate. happy days for 1 yr. and 9 months until time for lifting of conditions. btw, our online case status still shows pending, so it seems to be hit or miss with the online status.