Who's on first?

Here is a thought that I had based on what James found out about how the system works. If indeed these names are just cabled back to GZ and if indeed there is no priority assigned to those who interviewed earlier, I am guessing that the DOS in typical government fashion cabled the names arraigned in alphabetical order.

Does anyone have any idea by what family name (in Pinyin) the ladies that received pick-up letters where filed under? Or even first letter of their family name? If they are just going down an alphabetical list, we have a long wait. My wife is filed under Wang.

What about it? Those of you who have received pick-up letters, when was it posted and what is the first letter of the family name the beneficiary was listed under (first letter of their Chinese family name in Pinyin)

Here is a thought that I had based on what James found out about how the system works.  If indeed these names are just cabled back to GZ and if indeed there is no priority assigned to those who interviewed earlier, I am guessing that the DOS in typical government fashion cabled the names arraigned in alphabetical order.  

Does anyone have any idea by what family name (in Pinyin) the ladies that received pick-up letters where filed under?  Or even first letter of their family name?  If they are just going down an alphabetical list, we have a long wait.  My wife is filed under Wang.

What about it?  Those of you who have received pick-up letters, when was it posted and what is the first letter of the family name the beneficiary was listed under (first letter of their Chinese family name in Pinyin)

My fiances sir name is Li, so that is way down the alphabet..

http://www.gifs.net/animate/xlights1.gif

Here is a thought that I had based on what James found out about how the system works.  If indeed these names are just cabled back to GZ and if indeed there is no priority assigned to those who interviewed earlier, I am guessing that the DOS in typical government fashion cabled the names arraigned in alphabetical order.  

Does anyone have any idea by what family name (in Pinyin) the ladies that received pick-up letters where filed under?  Or even first letter of their family name?  If they are just going down an alphabetical list, we have a long wait.  My wife is filed under Wang.

What about it?  Those of you who have received pick-up letters, when was it posted and what is the first letter of the family name the beneficiary was listed under (first letter of their Chinese family name in Pinyin)

My fiances sir name is Li, so that is way down the alphabet..

http://www.gifs.net/animate/xlights1.gif

It either in alphibet order, or date of 1st NOA

Mine is Liu

That was a guess on 001 too. but it turned out that some girl with her family name starting with Z received EMS in the first group.    :D  :D

"Z" might be in the first group, but I'm tring to think of how many of my Chinese friends have a last name of Albertson, Bates, Conway, or Donelly . . . Mayhaps it is a system that starts with the second letter of the family name? B)

"Z" might be in the first group, but I'm tring to think of how many of my Chinese friends have a last name of Albertson, Bates, Conway, or Donelly . . .  Mayhaps it is a system that starts with the second letter of the family name? :D

guys. Stop that..We are driving ourselves up the wall ( I'm writing from my ceiling actually :-) )

There is absolutely NO pattern in the way things are done. And that is our/ their problem.

I looked at data posted by everyone.Yes, I did . There is absolutely NO pattern logic of any kind.. except the fact that State has gone back to almost normal times regarding recent applications, but for the backlog, it's bingo time like James says.

No Chinese signs, no last name ( Chinese or Pinyin) , no interview date, no P3... Period