We got our NOA2 in the mail yesterday. 91 days from our NOA1. We weren't expecting anything until May to July. Our application was very organized, maybe that helped them process it. Who knows? But cool huh? We're stoked. She's nervous - LOL, but she'll be ready. I'm about 80% done with what I need to send to her for her Interview.

Yeaaay for xiaomin and Jerry!

Sorry, I just had to post this!

Stoked and Stroked. Wa Wa - this is good news...

Will XiaoMin come back to Candle and make any new posts ?? She has some great insight...

Will XiaoMin come back to Candle and make any new posts ?? She has some great insight...

After I point out this post to her she will!

xiaomin has a very unique way of "seeing things!" :rolleyes:

Is that the document that says your I-130 has been approved, sorry we've just started the process 2/17/09, I don't know all the codes yet?

NOA stands for Notice Of Action [from The USCIS] the actual form number is I-797. NOA1 means that the USCIS has received the application and NOA2 means that the USCIS has approved the application. I filed an I-129F for my Fianc¨¦e...

I got that yesterday, the document say it's been sent to the National Visa Center. My wife says it came very quick she in on a board 001, and reads this all the time...

Welcome to CFL. You've come to the right place for information on the visa process as it pertains to China. Tell your sweet heart that there is a lot of good information on 001 but not to believe everything she reads. Mean while here is a link to some other links that will help you navigate CFL and the visa process.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16183

I got that yesterday, the document say it's been sent to the National Visa Center. My wife says it came very quick she in on a board 001, and reads this all the time...

woo hoo !! NVC processing for an I-130 !! FUN STUFF !!

have a read -

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...mp;#entry487189

should help you with speeding through NVC (and yes, do click the links there...)

And yes, be 'ware of some things on 001 - as many times what's posted there is incorrect.

Do you remember which service center your petition went to ? CSC (California) or VSC (Vermont) ??

Feel free to copy my timeline (below) to use for your signature area (under my controls at the top of this screen).

Thank you so much, Sebastian, I'm flattered.

One thing I want to share with you is that this dragging process and endless helpless waiting surely is killing us, but oddly enough, I dont hold any grouch against the United States Goveronment, even if to the end I dont get a visa. Because I certainly understand the reason and the necessity of this tight control measure. Otherwise, your country would be flooded with ... you know what. -- (something undesired, something you'd call a plague).

Too late, that already happen south of the border.

Because I certainly understand the reason and the necessity of this tight control measure. Otherwise, your country would be flooded with ... you know what. -- (something undesired, something you'd call a plague).