Two Weeks in GUZ

Guest Dylan W

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Wendy!!

You made it!! Hooray! So I guess you had time to pick up the visa Saturday and make the flight. That is great! I hope you made the same flight as Dylan and didn't get delayed.

I hope you'll tell us more about it when you get some sleep. I hope your POE experience was smooth. Weiwei is very happy that you're home also.

Good luck to you and Dylan and welcome to the USA!!

Joe

Thank you everyone. saturday was a magic day. I didn't make the same flight with Dylan. I cancel the ticket and buy a new one which departs on 11:45. We arrive chicago at the same time and arrive oklahoma at the same time, all in different planes. I will post more later when i get more time. I need to go to store to get the electricity transfer plug for my laptop now. :ph34r:

Guest Dylan W

Thank you all !!

I will write more and share some more pictures when I get the chance... things are very hectic and I am due back at work soon, minus fighting the jet lag and Wendy's new time change. Now her day is my night time. :ph34r:

ok. the 3rd day in the USA, i try to wash off the dirty cloth, but i can not make the washing machine start. i swear the do the exactly as how Dylan taught me. now everybody are gone to work. i am alone at home. I wish to be on candle to pass some time. maybe i will pay some QQ game later.

the air here are super clean and I feel my skin does not need anymore estee lander cream.

What did I wanted to write?

yes. the visa and the flight to OKC.

We plan the travel date to Oklahoma was 7th march and we buy the ticket before interview

on 6th March Friday afternoon i check the EMS on 5:30 pm. no visa yet. Dylan was very upset. he wants to be back home with me very much. I begin to stress out too. but still I try to cheer up my dearest Dylan. We were thinking of if to delay both of us ticket to sunday, but hell it cost too much. and we brough the ticket from different agent. so we decide only change my flights and Dylan would get on the plane on time.

on 6:20pm. I check ems again!!! visa was there!!!!!!!!! I try to call the post office and the 11185 service center and explain we need their help to get the visa so to catch our flight. they were very willing to help and manage to helped us. but still. the packages were transfered to the other room which the worker were already off work and gone. so we have to wait the next day-saturday morning on 9:30 am to get my visa package. :surprise: our flight took off on 10:30 am.

Edited by Wendy W (see edit history)

we checked from internet and find the possible flight that i can leave later on saturday. YES!! Guangzhou-Beijing-chicago- oklahoma. when Dylan 's flight was Guangzhou-toyko-chicago-oklahoma. the flight took off in Beijing on 5:20pm. So I need to buy the other ticket from Guangzhou to Beijing. no discount. was painful to pay it off :surprise:

so... my flight from guangzhou - beijing departs on 11:45am. I have to be on airport to change my boarding card before 11 am.

on 9:10am I arrive at the agent to get my new ticket and collect my refund from old ticket. and i arrive at post office at 9:40am to pick up my visa. there were 23 person waiting in front of me :surprise: I had to beg them to let me take the visa before them, i begged and explained very hard :ph34r: Thank you to those folks who let me jump the queue.

I run to taxi again , oh did I said that the taxi was with me from home- ticket agent-post office-airport . all the same taxi to saved time and my giant suitcase can not fit in the taxi. so it has to be lay in the back sit instead of the behind (che wei xiang). I arrived the airport in time to catch the flight :unsure:

ohh more trouble to come.. I will post later....