Two Weeks in GUZ

Guest Dylan W

Guest Dylan W

Now we find out if Dylan has any guts!

Did you show those pics of you wearing a dress to eveyone at the Police Station? :ph34r:

Wendy showed them.

Did you have a womens uniform hanging in your locker the next day? :drunk:

No, and nothing new. Just my rainjacket with a hole in it and my fingerprint lifting kit.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you show those pics of you wearing a dress to eveyone at the Police Station? :ph34r:

Wendy showed them.

Did you have a womens uniform hanging in your locker the next day? :lol:

No, and nothing new. Just my rainjacket with a hole in it and my fingerprint lifting kit.

Even the cops are becoming so PC !!!! I'm glad they enjoyed your pics, but I just can't imagine there not being a practical joke in there somewhere!!!

Hey Dylan and Wendy ... a belated

:lol: CONGRATULATIONS :yahoo:

to you guys!!!

Since Haiqing, our son and I came home to the USA 3-1/2 weeks ago I've been so busy that I haven't been on CFL at all until a few days ago :ph34r: :P

Haiqing and I were glad to hear you are both back here and happy together :ok: ;) ... I'm sure you're both just as busy as we are starting your new life together in America ;)

Enjoy!

Bob

Guest Dylan W

Wendy showed them.

Did you have a womens uniform hanging in your locker the next day? ;)

Even the cops are becoming so PC !!!! I'm glad they enjoyed your pics, but I just can't imagine there not being a practical joke in there somewhere!!!

The jokes are always on me... everyday. I'm still the rookie. For plenty more years to come.

Guest Dylan W

Hey Dylan and Wendy ... a belated

;) CONGRATULATIONS :yahoo:

to you guys!!!

Since Haiqing, our son and I came home to the USA 3-1/2 weeks ago I've been so busy that I haven't been on CFL at all until a few days ago ;) :P

Haiqing and I were glad to hear you are both back here and happy together :ok: ;) ... I'm sure you're both just as busy as we are starting your new life together in America ;)

Enjoy!

Bob

Thanks Bob! Hope you all got some good pizza your first day home! :ph34r:

Great news Dylan. I was so happy when cuzin' Chawles told me Wendy got the visa. I was rootin' for you guys. Good luck with your future together, buddy.

tsap seui