P-3 Where RU??

Takes 2 weeks to 1 month for petition to pass through NVC, then another 3 months for the consulate to "RECEIVE" the petition.

Check my timeline by clicking the link below.

Edited by dnoblett (see edit history)

Anyone else waiting with a similar timeline? I'm starting to get a little anxious. :(

Our case was sent to GUZ on Oct. 22, 2007. Still no word. I am gettting anxiuos to. We are almost at the 4 month mark since it was sent to GUZ. I hope we all hear something soon.

Hi Brain,

I almost have the same time line as yours. Our case left NVC for GUZ late Oct 08 too and I just called DOS this morning. Still no P4 yet. As 4-month mark getting closer, I am kind of worried too. But what can we do?

Let's keep each other updated.

lvlp

Edited by lvlp (see edit history)

:lol: I just checked tonight....

Delivered - Signed for by: Company stamp 09:45 Guangzhou - China, People's Republic

Now to get the paperwork finalized B)

FranknStephanie, how did you find out? Called DOS or somewhere online? What do you expect to receive from GUZ, P3 or P4?

I read it from another forum that some packages sent in late Oct, 08 were cleared so they might start moving pretty soon. I heard you can also make an inquiry to DHL here and ask them to check with DHL China for expediting the clearance of the packages but you need to know your tracking number. Ours were sent on 10/22/08 so the tracking nubmers could be either 9472204490 or 9472204615. We are waiting on DHL USA's response after we made an inquiry yesterday. Will keep you updated once I hear anything.

Anyone else waiting with a similar timeline? I'm starting to get a little anxious. :(

Our case was sent to GUZ on Oct. 22, 2007. Still no word. I am gettting anxiuos to. We are almost at the 4 month mark since it was sent to GUZ. I hope we all hear something soon.

Hi Brain,

I almost have the same time line as yours. Our case left NVC for GUZ late Oct 08 too and I just called DOS this morning. Still no P4 yet. As 4-month mark getting closer, I am kind of worried too. But what can we do?

Let's keep each other updated.

lvlp

hi,

i'm in the same time line as both of you. my wife case is CR-1, left NVC for GUZ on nov 26, 2008. i called DOS this morning and still no P4. its almost 3 months from nov.