WHITE SLIP HELP

flowers

I'm not sure about that last part,warpedbored. My take on the situation is USCIS has approved and DOS[GUZ] denied. When the petition is kicked back stateside DOS would have to have something more than a vague not bonefide. Turf battle between 2 different agencies. IF the petitioner can get the entire white NOID and rebut I don't think GUZ will "invent" another reason to deny. At least I've never seen anyone post here about that happening.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello All

My fiancee got a White today. They decided to give her a white for a non bonafide relationship? What can I do? They ask her what is my favorite food, which type of music i like, what year I brought my car, etc. What can do I do now?

Joe

Wow !!! sorry to hear of your white slip.I know of someone who's wife was asked,what her husbands favorite color was.Which is now a joke around my friends and family,because when i heard of this,i had to think for a second...."favorite color?...I wasn't even sure what MY favorite color is.how on earth would my wife know,but my wife and I did go over retarded questions like this,prepareing for her interview,maybe VO asks these questions to see how a person reacts to them,sort of psychology ...another game,a mind game,since how could one answer such questions wrong,The VO cant possibly know the answer to these questions,since they are not in the petition.

this mans wife calmly answered the question(red) it was not her husbands favorite color.....she got the pink.

Thing now is try to figure out,why you got the white(it was not because of these retarted questions).And figure out,you will have to do,they will not tell you,my wife got the white slip,after 2 weeks of daily emails,a compelling email,that would bring you to tears,i mean the only thing more compelling would have been me ripping my heart out of my chest,sticking it in a box and mailing it to GUZ,I managed to get a human with a heart,i did get a reason,vague,but more than the "nonbonafide relationship" but it really only confirmed what my wife and i figured could be the reason.So look hard,think hard,see what the issue is,and what ever way you decide to go from here,you will have to somehow address that issue.

good luck

Jimi

You know, the irony of the trick questions, like your favorite color is that the VO doesn't know your favorite color. You wife could say any color and who would be the wiser?

yeah,exactly,thats the moral of the story,this guys wife answered it wrong,she said his favorite color was red (because she figured,this was the color they were hoping for(pink/red)it wasnt his favorite color.So she calmly said Red,her reaction was calm.the VO had no idea what her husbands favorite color was. the wife seemed confident she knew her husband.The VO was satisfied.

Jimi

Guest WenDylan

Ok...I'll ask the obvious question. What province is your fiancee from? Those questions sound to me like ones a VO might ask someone from a "red flag" province.

You are on target I think. They will apply for a K3/CR1 next and move to overturn the non-bonafide relationship denial.

Ok...I'll ask the obvious question. What province is your fiancee from? Those questions sound to me like ones a VO might ask someone from a "red flag" province.

You are on target I think. They will apply for a K3/CR1 next and move to overturn the non-bonafide relationship denial.

Hello All,

Thanks for all your concern. I would like to thank Wendy for her help in Guangzhou. She is really nice and the apartment is great. There is also a airline ticket booking service there too. Also free no charge and will not accept tip either.

Finally back to Hainan. Well I went to ACH / ACS after the interview and found out quite a bit information. When I have time this next couple day I will write them all out. It has to be done witha red flag province but not from China. It is because I was born in Southeast Asian . Another sterotype. Oh well. I will update this because it is so interesting about what other VO think about the case.

Joe

Hello All,

Thanks for all your concern. I would like to thank Wendy for her help in Guangzhou. She is really nice and the apartment is great. There is also a airline ticket booking service there too. Also free no charge and will not accept tip either.

Finally back to Hainan. Well I went to ACH / ACS after the interview and found out quite a bit information. When I have time this next couple day I will write them all out. It has to be done witha red flag province but not from China. It is because I was born in Southeast Asian . Another sterotype. Oh well. I will update this because it is so interesting about what other VO think about the case.

Joe

Jesus! Joe the booking ticket things was not a business service. It is help from friendship. ugh! I would not do it for everyone!! uh oh, if CFL folks needs this. I will help too. I can find the cheapest domestic flights.

I hope you will get feedback from the consulate. All the best...

Edited by Dylans Wendy (see edit history)

I'm not sure about that last part,warpedbored. My take on the situation is USCIS has approved and DOS[GUZ] denied. When the petition is kicked back stateside DOS would have to have something more than a vague not bonefide. Turf battle between 2 different agencies. IF the petitioner can get the entire white NOID and rebut I don't think GUZ will "invent" another reason to deny. At least I've never seen anyone post here about that happening.

I know of one case, a guy named Alex. At the second interview he was there and they were brought into seperate rooms and given the third degree. Afterwards they were denied again. In the end it turned out that GZ was right and she was a scammer. I don't know of any other cases though.

Thanks, warpedbored. I sure hope cases like that are few and far between. I for one was angry when one of the listed reasons we got the white was because her aunt did the intro. To presume all are scammers instead of some makes it just that much harder.

Um... just my opinions... Did your lady say she doesn't know when they ask her those dumb questions? I meant, even if you love jazz and she said R&B, who's going to know? Were there anything else go wrong at the interview?

When the VO were looking through our photo albums, he asked my hus if I like Chinese dumplings and what kind (I was eating some in the photo)? So, my hus just said yes and love the kind of w/ pork & veggie, even though I don't like dumplings at all. I don't think that questions was meant, maybe just trying to say something so the conversation between them didn't die while he looks through our photos.

No matter what you do, do not go one of those Chinese agencies in that same bldgs that ask you to pay so much $$ and claim that they would help you write a letter to request a hearing on your case. The agencies would draft the letter and tell you to write it as you are the one requesting it. It is no use. Since it is almost Wed in China, so the next ACH will be next Monday...

We went to see some friends in Beijing when yan and I were first meeting. We had some photo's taken of us eating at a table in their home. I submitted this photo as evidence we had met. I also mentioned this in my 2 page letter of how we met. Sure enough yan was asked who these people were in the photo. She answered we ate several times in their home but I do not remember english names well. (the wife had a south african name) But they were my friends whom I knew from the states. The answer was fine with the VO.

It seems to me when the VO ask those silly questions, he/she is attempting to test/read the interviewee's response- not how the question is answer but rather how the interviewee reacts to the question(s) via body language, facial expression, non verbal clues...etc.

Sometimes what you didn't say speaks the loudest and unfortunately some VO may use it against the interviewee...fair or unfair. Just IMO.

Hello Wendy,

Just had say that. Either way thanks a lot. And as to the question there was only three question she could not answer the rest were answer except the speed was a bit slow. What high school I went to? What college I attended? What year did I buy my car?

Joe

It seems to me when the VO ask those silly questions, he/she is attempting to test/read the interviewee's response- not how the question is answer but rather how the interviewee reacts to the question(s) via body language, facial expression, non verbal clues...etc.

Sometimes what you didn't say speaks the loudest and unfortunately some VO may use it against the interviewee...fair or unfair. Just IMO.

Hello Wendy,

Just had say that. Either way thanks a lot. And as to the question there was only three question she could not answer the rest were answer except the speed was a bit slow. What high school I went to? What college I attended? What year did I buy my car?

Joe

Did you e-mail or anything further asking the consulate?