Trouble at the Hospital

We went back to the hospital today to take the paperwork and pick up the forms....

And the evil woman behind the counter would not take the online forms. She said if she took them the Consulate would come back on her for allowing the wrong forms.

Crazy woman.

We eventually got her to just give us the medical exam papers sealed in the brown envelope, and left.

Hopefully this will be okay.

Her main complaint was that the forms I printed were not double-sided, like the ones they sent my fiancee in the mail. Whatever.

That, and the GIV-24 was 4 papers instead one paper, double-sided, folded in half.

But all the boxes and wording were identical.

Crossing my fingers....

We went back to the hospital today to take the paperwork and pick up the forms....

And the evil woman behind the counter would not take the online forms. She said if she took them the Consulate would come back on her for allowing the wrong forms.

Crazy woman.

We eventually got her to just give us the medical exam papers sealed in the brown envelope, and left.

Her main complaint was that the forms I printed were not double-sided, like the ones they sent my fiancee in the mail. Whatever.

That, and the GIV-24 was 4 papers instead one paper, double-sided, folded in half.

Crossing my fingers....

Hello Taijimonkey,

Hope all goes well. I left the yang to be with family so will probably not be back until my interview. We did go to get the medical exam today. Will pick up on Thursday. Let see what happen. Maybe I should just fill out the info they sent. Either way good luck.

Joe

That is fine, this has been reported on often, seems like there idiots encountered at every stage of the immigrations process.

The next ones you may encounter will be state side at the SSA when getting a SSN, and perhaps the US Civil Surgeon when getting vaccination record transferred to an I-693 for AOS.

The med center behavior has been reported before to the consulate, if you attend ACH you can report this again.

SEE: http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...c=20926&hl=

That is fine, this has been reported on often, seems like there idiots encountered at every stage of the immigrations process.

The next ones you may encounter will be state side at the SSA when getting a SSN, and perhaps the US Civil Surgeon when getting vaccination record transferred to an I-693 for AOS.

The med center behavior has been reported before to the consulate, if you attend ACH you can report this again.

SEE: http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...c=20926&hl=

You can encounter idiots both inside and outside of the process. My wife's process has been without many problems. The only problem we had was at the airport. The ladies at the NWA ticket counter in Guangzhou didn't want to let my wife board the plane with only a one-way ticket. They told me she was required to have a round trip. I firmly stood my ground. I told them they didn't understand her K1 visa allowed for immigrating to the US, she wouldn't have any problems with US Customs and she wasn't coming back to China!! I argued this with two supervisors, finally they called over the head honcho and he okayed it. Not sure what I would have done other than, they would have had a law suit on their hands, cause I wasn't about to buy a round trip, nor was I leaving China without Lisa.

Edited by C4Racer (see edit history)

Crazy woman.

Crossing my fingers....

its usually easier and less hassle to use the forms that guz sends out due to the idiots at the med center. this has been written about on cfl many times before. good thing you were able to persuade them to take your forms. bring home the pink!

Edited by dale7570 (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

WE HAD NO PROBLEM WITH THE ON-LINE FORMS. :)

maybe someone brought it to there attention B)

Hi shadeOgray,

Read my interview for Ling....The staff in the consulate wanted the forms in Chinese also. Also the VO I talked to said why didn't Ling just fill out the DS-156 forms that was included in the P-4. I also insisted on the DS-156 that were filled out online and the health clinic finally accepted them...but the consulate staff wanted the DS-156 filled out in Chinese also.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=34438

Tom and Ling