Ok, so a few of you have noticed that my signature has the Philippines national flag. Also below it there is "Met Nov 3, 2008". Well this is all true we have met online and we are learning about each other. Just in the beginning stages, so who knows where it will lead. She is a real nice lady so far and seems to have a good head on her shoulders. I have uploaded a couple pictures in my Gallery.

She is from the southern end of the Philippines, but now lives up in the Manila area. Well that is all I'm saying for now..... :)

In closing I will say this. The Filipinas can have their SO at the interview. So it goes to show that not all is the same across the board for the immigration process.

Guest WenDylan

The Filipinas can have their SO at the interview. So it goes to show that not all is the same across the board for the immigration process.

I wonder why this is?

Also I am very happy to hear your story.

I tried my best not to hijack the last thread too! :)

But all is good it seems! When will you make your next vacation? Have you ever been there before? :)

Ok, so a few of you have noticed that my signature has the Philippines national flag. Also below it there is "Met Nov 3, 2008". Well this is all true we have met online and we are learning about each other. Just in the beginning stages, so who knows where it will lead. She is a real nice lady so far and seems to have a good head on her shoulders. I have uploaded a couple pictures in my Gallery.

She is from the southern end of the Philippines, but now lives up in the Manila area. Well that is all I'm saying for now..... :)

In closing I will say this. The Filipinas can have their SO at the interview. So it goes to show that not all is the same across the board for the immigration process.

Hello Corbin, best wishes for you, and way to get back on the horse...and that's all I got to say about that!

Richard

Corbin,

It was a Phillipine man who got me to thinking about considering Asia ladies to begin with. I have found most Phillipine people are very friendly, good people. Have known quite a few. I've also had a few American friends meet some very nice Phillipine ladies. They were able to go to the interview. This is because Pihillipines is considered our ally, where as China is still treated different. One of these days, I hope to see US government wake their ass up and realize that having China on our side could be very good. That's All I got to say about that :rolleyes: :happydance:

Anyway, I wish you all the luck. Happy trails my friend. Let us know how it turns out.