Ok.

I talked with Douglas Benning.

Andrew Simpkin was in an 8:00am meeting.

Me: Im calling to check on my fiancee name clearance, Simpkin said he would have an answer for me today.

Him: Im sure he will have something for you today.

Me: Let me ask you a question, Im hearing of many getting visas form November and December interviews.

Him: Yes this is true, you must be in the August group.

Me: Yes And I dont understand.

Him: Back in August there was a certain proceedure that is not being done now and we cant put 100% of our resources(I cant spell) into clearing the august back log.

Me: I understand and wouldnt ask that, But I would like to know what is being done to clear the August backlog.

Him: I cant give you specifics but I assure you there is a plan to clear the August backlog.

Then he said he had to go back to the meeting and he would have Andrew give me a call.

It seems the August people did in fact fall into a bad batch of processing.

Also according to him they are again with a fluff answer working on it.

And they cannot stop the normal flow of visa issuance just for the August group.

I tryed to ask why not.

Then I asked if they had a list of the august people , that question was side stepped by we only have what GZ gave us.

Sorry Folks,

I think the letter to Powell's and Harty's office needs to go out today and address these issues.

Also for K and Y, I think this info is just what CNN needs.

Mark,

who are they?.. how can we knew our case approved? i called CA, DOS.. but both of them did not know how is my case going on... so who can know our case's situation?

These people are at CA

the numbers are posted in the contacts section of this site.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index....61f07bcc433d8e6

Ok.

Me: Im calling to check on my fiancee name clearance, Simpkin said he would have an answer for me today.

Me: Let me ask you a question, Im hearing of many getting visas form November and December interviews.

Him: Back in August there was a certain proceedure that is not being done now and we cant put 100% of our resources(I cant spell) into clearing the august back log.

Me: I understand and wouldnt ask that, But I would like to know what is being done to clear the August backlog.

Him: I cant give you specifics but I assure you there is a plan to clear the August backlog.

Then he said he had to go back to the meeting and he would have Andrew give me a call.

And they cannot stop the normal flow of visa issuance just for the August group.

I tryed to ask why not.

Then I asked if they had a list of the august people , that question was side stepped by we only have what GZ gave us.

Sorry Folks,

I think the letter to Powell's and Harty's office needs to go out today and address these issues. 

:o Good job Mark...we knew something was up with the August crowd; that seems to give us SOMETHING...not much, but it's a confirm. Question now is what, when, who's going to help GUZ clear it?

Appreciate your efforts...doing what I can on my end also.

Thanks Mark. I was going to call them about this myself, but didn't know who to talk to or what to ask, so I'll just let you continue with the "Sherlock" stuff. Also, I don't sound as manly as some of you older folks, so they won't listen to me anyway. :(

I actually feel better knowing that our cases are receiving (supposedly) some kind of special attention, and are not simply stuck at the bottom of a pile. At least they are admitting that there is something wrong. The worse case scenario would be that they refuse to admit August interviewees have any problem, and just let us be processed after everyone else.

--David

FIFO is dead, long live FIFO!

(Interviewed august 6th)

Ok.

I tryed to ask why not.

Sorry Folks,

Thanks for your important news, Mark. Have you prepared for letters again? I'd like to add my name on it. Shall I send email to you and pls. tell me what information you want.

I do think something wrong for Aug's visa and I am one of them. My fiance and I effort haven't got any result till now after calling & writing to DOS & GZ.

:(

Mark, I called CA this morning, and spoke to DOGlas too. Basically, I am getting the seam thing like you got. He did not give me anything or any hope at all.

me: Why the department was able to issue visa for those who interviewed on September and November?

He: Because they problem have been solved.

me: Then how come there is not visa for August?

He: Because their problem have not been solved.

me: How could this happened? It really doesn't make scense to me!

He: It does make scense!

me: Isnt August supposed to come before September or November?

He: September problem has been solve, so they got visa. And Mr. XX, I really don't know how to explain to you what make scense and what doesn't. And I don't really have much information to tell you. I am quite busy, bye!

Then he cut off the phone! God, am I that fool? Am I making no scense to him?

Mark, count me in to the letter! And I think, we need to call someone else beside DOGlas. Some thing need to be done!

Mark, I called CA this morning, and spoke to DOGlas too. Basically, I am getting the seam thing like you got. He did not give me anything or any hope at all.

me: Why the department was able to issue visa for those who interviewed on September and November?

He: September problem has been solve, so they got visa. And Mr. XX, I really don't know how to explain to you what make scense and what doesn't. And I don't really have much information to tell you. I am quite busy, bye!

Mark, count me in to the letter! And I think, we need to call someone else beside DOGlas. Some thing need to be done!

Yes,

DOS in in charge of CA

Maura Harty and Colin Powell

Did he really say Sept and Nov are resolved? Or you mean Oct and Nov.

Did he really say Sept and Nov are resolved? Or you mean Oct and Nov.

Sorry, lee

I can't say that, but I am sure, when I asked him, I mentioned September and November, because I didn't see anyone in Oct got visa yet. And I am quite confuse with what makes sences and what doesn't while i was over the phone!

Sorry!

Ying,

You are not alone in your confusion. It seems everytime I hear form someone about a telephone conversation, even with the same party, I hear another doublespeak side stepping answer. It is as if CA, DOS, and INS has been given an agenda from somewhere up high and they don't want us to know what the real truth is. <_<  :blink: >Jim

Correct,

New proceedure my Big ole Hairy Butt!

I think they just lost them, on the bottom of the misplaced pile or just plane ole screwed up, again!

Call me paranoia, and call me stupid. I just cannot believe the current situation.

I know that this has been discussed many times about 5000 clearence. But now the DOS person just said there have been VERY FEW chinese applicants got name check finished. And He NEVER heard about thousands clearence. And he told me DON"T COUNT ON IT.

So, before we start to ask DOS help GUZ to process backlog, do we really know for sure there is a backlog in GUZ? <_<