Leaving for my 2nd trip to China

Hello all, Thursday morning I will leave for my second trip to visit with my wife (amanda1969), her family, and also to travel. I am flying into Beijing from Newerk, and by chance member ShadeOgrey will be on this flight too. So I will get to meet him and my wife will meet up with his girlfriend at Beijing airport. They both will be waiting for us when we arrive.

From Beijing my wife & I will travel to Shanghai, and then fly to Harbin where she lives. We will have 3 weeks together and we will try to post often about our trip.

Richard

Hello all, Thursday morning I will leave for my second trip to visit with my wife (amanda1969), her family, and also to travel. I am flying into Beijing from Newerk, and by chance member ShadeOgrey will be on this flight too. So I will get to meet him and my wife will meet up with his girlfriend at Beijing airport. They both will be waiting for us when we arrive.

From Beijing my wife & I will travel to Shanghai, and then fly to Harbin where she lives. We will have 3 weeks together and we will try to post often about our trip.

Richard

Have a good flight Richard, enjoy your time with Lao Po and do try to remember to post at least once to letr us know you have arrived :lol: .

have fun

Richard

Have a great time.

safe trip !!!!!

Richard

I told him I would call him to wake him up but instead he called me on my cell :(

Both of us are very excited to meet in person again.

:) :( :angry: :lol: :lol: :roller:

Carry the Big Coat. It is snowing in Harbin. Snow Sucks ! Makes great reason for staying inside, in warm bed with yer lass. Nudge Nudge !

PS - don't bring Tsap's Terlet Seat - it's now on the 'confiscated items list' at PRC Customs Office (just kidding ! )

Amanda - will you be having dumpling making lessons with Richard? It'll be a big deal, later, back in FL...

Carry the Big Coat. It is snowing in Harbin. Snow Sucks ! Makes great reason for staying inside, in warm bed with yer lass. Nudge Nudge !

PS - don't bring Tsap's Terlet Seat - it's now on the 'confiscated items list' at PRC Customs Office (just kidding ! )

Amanda - will you be having dumpling making lessons with Richard? It'll be a big deal, later, back in FL...

You will know very soon, :roller:

(jealous icon) :roller:

Have a great trip Richard and Amanda. I'd kill for three whole weeks to travel in China. Maybe one day... after I retire. :lol:

Enjoy China, especially Shanghai. :lol: Oh yeah, enjoy each other too. :angry:

Thank you, we will post when we are in Shanghai.

Richard

Have a great trip Richard. You and Amanda are a lovely couple. I look forward to reading both of your's posts about your time together. :roller:

tsap seui