Leaving for my 2nd trip to China

Thanks all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richard and I always remember CFLers have given us best wishes, wonderful hope and great help.

Right now he is on his flight to Newark. :plane:

He will call me when he arrives there.

As a matter fact, the real test for his patience will be from Newark to Beijing which will take about 14 hours.

I pray for him!!

I will tell him your best wishes when he calls me at 10:30 my time.

Thanks again, Darnell,IllinoisDave,Wendy,Smitty,Larry, tsap seui and Wendylan!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roller:

Amanda

Edited by amanda1969 (see edit history)

I told him I would call him to wake him up but instead he called me on my cell :D

Both of us are very excited to meet in person again.

:plane: :hug: :plane: :bathfun: :happy2: :roller:

Sleep ??? Of course he was up to call you, I doubt he got very much at all. I don't think I ever got more than 2-3 hours the night before any of my trips.

I told him I would call him to wake him up but instead he called me on my cell :D

Both of us are very excited to meet in person again.

:lol: :P <_< :lol: :plane: :D

Sleep ??? Of course he was up to call you, I doubt he got very much at all. I don't think I ever got more than 2-3 hours the night before any of my trips.

You are correct!

I could not sleep either.

It is why I come here.

Guest lilac6451

Hello all, Thursday morning I will leave for my second trip to visit with my wife (amanda1969), her family, and also to travel. I am flying into Beijing from Newerk, and by chance member ShadeOgrey will be on this flight too. So I will get to meet him and my wife will meet up with his girlfriend at Beijing airport. They both will be waiting for us when we arrive.

From Beijing my wife & I will travel to Shanghai, and then fly to Harbin where she lives. We will have 3 weeks together and we will try to post often about our trip.

Richard

I feel happy for both of you two couples. It will be an exciting trip for you, you will not only meet your wife, but know new friend. Only three weeks is too short.

:D

Hey Richard and Amanda,

Have a safe trip and a lot of fun together :D ... how :lol: for you both.

If you make it down to Shenzhen :lol: let Haiqing and I know and perhaps we can get together :sosad: ... we're still waiting for Dylan to get here so we can go up to Guangzhou to meet him and Wendy for some :eatyum:

Enjoy your time together ;)

Bob

Guest WenDylan

Hey Richard and Amanda,

Have a safe trip and a lot of fun together :D ... how :D for you both.

If you make it down to Shenzhen :mobrun: let Haiqing and I know and perhaps we can get together :D ... we're still waiting for Dylan to get here so we can go up to Guangzhou to meet him and Wendy for some :eatyum:

Bob

I would be on my way but I start conditional testing for my new police department tomorrow. :( In the mean time, I'll just police it up at my current department, until the sun comes up. Here's to hoping things go well soon, and mark my word, if we don't make it for dinner with ya'll in Shenzhen or GZ, Wendy and I will take a weekend up to Chicago. I've never been, and neither has Wendy, so new experiences all around! :)

Hey Richard and Amanda,

Have a safe trip and a lot of fun together :ok: ... how :rolleyes: for you both.

If you make it down to Shenzhen :draw: let Haiqing and I know and perhaps we can get together :D ... we're still waiting for Dylan to get here so we can go up to Guangzhou to meet him and Wendy for some :lol:

Bob

I would be on my way but I start conditional testing for my new police department tomorrow. :gleam: In the mean time, I'll just police it up at my current department, until the sun comes up. Here's to hoping things go well soon, and mark my word, if we don't make it for dinner with ya'll in Shenzhen or GZ, Wendy and I will take a weekend up to Chicago. I've never been, and neither has Wendy, so new experiences all around! :hug:

One way or another, we'll get it done Dylan :lol:

Good luck in your new position!

Bob

I feel happy for both of you two couples. It will be an exciting trip for you, you will not only meet your wife, but know new friend. Only three weeks is too short.

:)

Thanks everyone for the replies. Three weeks will go quick but I am grateful for it.

Amanda and & I are sitting in a net bar in Beijing, tonight we fly to Shanghai. We wanted a computer in our hotel room but they lost their contract with the provider after the Olympics :hug: We are having a great time, met with ShadeOgray and his fiancee, they are nice folks. We will have a computer in Shanghai so we will post some pics as time permits :D

Richard & Amanda

Edited by usaRichard (see edit history)